If Pat Healy loses to Tibau, he'll own the worst UFC record ever

Hes the clear example of how matchups make fights. He destroyed Jim Miller who is ranked top 10 but gets dominated by fights outside the top 10

Banned substance doesn't mean shit. It's weed. Dana is smarter than that.

BJ penn and Diaz brothers smoke weed.

Who is Matt Riddle?

What does Healy offer the UFC to keep him around? Not a damn thing.

Go ask Matt Riddle how smart Dana is...

Wanderlei is 3-2 in his last 5 with wins over Top 10 Bisping, Stann, and a respectable win over Leben.

Even though he is far passed his prime Wanderlei has been doing decent

Maybe your mind switched the fighters in your memory so you wouldn't have to bear the shame any longer, lmao

after that miller fight i thought this dude was gonna make a run and be a regular for top 5. He has had some real tough fight. deserves to be cut with another loss.

Banned substance doesn't mean shit. It's weed. Dana is smarter than that.

BJ penn and Diaz brothers smoke weed.

Im not arguing whether or not its a performance enhancer, or whether or not it should be banned. I'm just saying its on the substance list that is banned, that every fighter has to oblige by.

Now i dont think he should get fired for simply smoking weed...im saying he's lucky to have a job after losing 5 straight AND getting busted for a banned substance.

Also, Penn and Nate have never failed a drug test. So at least a few fighters know how to manage fight prep and recreational usage.

Pretty fucking tough line-up of guys he had to fight in his second-stint.

Tibau isn't exactly a break either for a guy on a 0-3 streak.

0-1 Anthony Torres
NC Jim Miller
0-2 Khabib Nurmagomedov
0-3 Bobby Green
0-4 Jorge Masvidal

0-5 Gleison Tibau

John Alessio is also 0-5, but Healy is better fighter.

I feel so sorry for this guy, he has respectable wins over Condit, Daley and Hardy, but he will probably get cut if he loses again, and have the worst record ever.

He beat Miller. The bold is a murderer's row. Let's have someone try to come out unscathed in those three.

He will beat Hugo.

Wanderlei is 3-2 in his last 5 with wins over Top 10 Bisping, Stann, and a respectable win over Leben.

Show me a GIF of this win over Leben. I very curious of what really happened.

Hes the clear example of how matchups make fights. He destroyed Jim Miller who is ranked top 10 but gets dominated by fights outside the top 10

He went from the biggest win of his career and the most money thats he's ever seen (FOTN & SOTM) bonuses to losing it all due to smoking some bud. He lost over 100k in bonuses, that's gotta fuck with your head and is probably the reason why he's doing so poorly now.

I cant believe he tested positive for marijuana vs Jim Miller, He probably regrets that so much.

healy is definitely UFC talent. too bad he can't get a "W". it's bad luck when you don't get the "W" even when you completely dominate a top 10 guy.

tibau is a tall order. i hope healy can pull it off.

He beat Jim Miller in a fight.. A fight under the rules of the UFC.

0-1 Anthony Torres
NC Jim Miller
0-2 Khabib Nurmagomedov
0-3 Bobby Green
0-4 Jorge Masvidal
0-5 Gleison Tibau

John Alessio is also 0-5, but Healy is better fighter.

I feel so sorry for this guy, he has respectable wins over Condit, Daley and Hardy, but he will probably get cut if he loses again, and have the worst record ever.
I understand what ya mean.....healys actually really fucking goodall those wins were at ww
He started lw 6-1 and had a title shot(sf) aginst melendez lined up
He also KO'd jim miller
Beat rory markem(who was a pretty fckin good fighter back n the day)
And lost a SD against lytle at ww

Every opp he's had this ufc run had been a straight up killer(khabib/miller/green former kotc champ/masdival former SF title challenger who went 5 with gilbert)

leben.gif

Someone had to do it.

he will also subsequently be cut, unless joe silva shits the bed and gives him to much respect like he does most mma veterans/pioneers with terrible records.

Back