If only half of America is properly vaccinated, where are the epidemics?

Because lacking vaccinations kills people. Not surprised a lack of empathy is in your wheelhouse.
Source on my lack of empathy?

Was it because I asked a legitimate question that no one can ever seem to answer?

Source on my lack of empathy?

Was it because I asked a legitimate question that no one can ever seem to answer?

The main reason brought up when asking why people should be vaccinated is not to compromise herd immunity. Trotsky literally responded to the opening post with that reasoning. If you think "nobody can seem to answer" when people couldn't be more overt if they literally fired a cannon into your face, then you're painfully obtuse. You want a big neon sign with "People who can't get vaccines will die" whipped up for you, or is that too subtle too?

<DisgustingHHH>

The main reason brought up when asking why people should be vaccinated is not to compromise herd immunity. Trotsky literally responded to the opening post with that reasoning. If you think "nobody can seem to answer" when people couldn't be more overt if they literally fired a cannon into your face, then you're painfully obtuse. You want a big neon sign with "People who can't get vaccines will die" whipped up for you, or is that too subtle too?

<DisgustingHHH>
So..
Are my unvaccinated children a danger to your vaccinated children or not?

If only there was a vaccination for Stupidity, maybe then Cory Booker would have an IQ greater than a turd.

Are my unvaccinated children a danger to your vaccinated children or not?

The answer would be no.
Your kids have not been vaccinated against the following?
  • Smallpox
  • Polio
  • Tetanus
  • Measles
  • Mumps
  • Rubella
  • Chickenpox

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw