If Nate Diaz was as dedicated to his MMA career as Conor is, how would a third fight go?

Nate can easily make 155lbs, he is not a lazy neckbeard like yourself and most sherdoggers.

He wanted 155lbs for UFC 202, but Conor was the one who insisted on 170 so he had the “tree times the size” excuse set in stone if he lost again.

Why doesn’t he then? He is about to puss out of the Porier fight. People bitch about Conor not fighting... but Nate Diaz is one scared skinny fat guy

Why doesn’t he then? He is about to puss out of the Porier fight. People bitch about Conor not fighting... but Nate Diaz is one scared skinny fat guy
Are you illiteriate? Can you read what I just said? He wanted the Conor rematch at 155lbs and he is fighting Poirer at 155lbs.

I don’t know what else to say on the matter.

What’s crazy is Conor groupies brag about this “win”

In this win...Nate actually spent more time on his ass from Conor knocking him down than Conor spent "running" to the center of the cage. It's been timed.

You are right though...Conor should've allowed Nate more time to pin him against the cage and lay on him with his fat skinny body so that Conor could carry his excessive weight and eat body shots in the process.

View attachment 428047
View attachment 428049
View attachment 428051
Yea im delusional thats why fight ended EXACTLY how first one did...with Nate mounted on top of a gased lifeless Conor.

Way for Conor to REDEEM HIMSELF after getting choked out in first fight.

By getting bish slapped and ending fight in same position as fight fight.

AND THIS ALL AFTER A $2 MILLION DOLLAR CAMP....MUHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA!
You don’t even know the difference between mount and guard. Stop talking and go educate yourself, you look like an idiot.

that fight goes horribly for him at 155

the fight taking place at 170 was one of if not the biggest determining factor of the fight
Like I said before, i think the fight being at 155 would be more beneficial to Conor

Nate is not a great fighter. He is good, not great. At best he was lower half of the top 10. Never been close to a top 5

{<huh}
Says who? a salty casual living in moms basement? You're not qualified to rate an elite fighter at the Nate Diaz level. A guy who has beat the number one rated and most famous in history of UFC TWICE.

Sorry you are not relevant shertarder.

In this win...Nate actually spent more time on his ass from Conor knocking him down than Conor spent "running" to the center of the cage. It's been timed.

You are right though...Conor should've allowed Nate more time to pin him against the cage and lay on him with his fat skinny body so that Conor could carry his excessive weight and eat body shots in the process.
Just saying it’s pretty funny to believe yourself to be one of the best strikers ever and afraid to stay in the pocket and exchange with Nate Diaz

Are you illiteriate? Can you read what I just said? He wanted the Conor rematch at 155lbs and he is fighting Poirer at 155lbs.

I don’t know what else to say on the matter.

nate diaz is ducking the whole division

Back