If McGregor doesn’t fight Masvidal, he’s officially a ducker

How a guy with 13 losses & on a 2-2 streak is the “hottest fighter in the game” is beyond me.

And crumpets?

Ha nah man though it's funny you say that cause my mum (or mom ha) had some yesterday and I actually had hers haha.

These kind, with the melted butter lol

lazezh_8c2c57d10a.jpg

How a guy with 13 losses & on a 2-2 streak is the “hottest fighter in the game” is beyond me.

I think it's just the role he's been on the hype he's had around him from these fights.

He was fighting Till in his back yard and knocked him out (crowd shocker).

Then he takes out Askren in seconds with a flying knee (crowd shocker).

Hence why I think he's got all this hype around him but the thing is, as much as he keeps on continuing to give Askren a hard time if it wasn't for Askren he wouldn't have any hype around him and if it wasn't for Till in his back yard the same again. Plus, each fight he's just ran in carelessly hoping for the best, first time he hits Till in the nuts (failed) and then second time he knocks Askren out (worked for him), it's just luck I think with that what he keeps doing.

One thing I will say though in Masvidal's favour is that the fight he put up with Till was very good as was his KO there, so I do feel he's back on form and wouldn't be out of place with a title shot soon however long story short, I agree with you.

I disagree. I think if he doesn't agree to the Siver rematch then he's a ducker.

i like them just no marmite.

Same, marmite can do one! lol

Unless it's on Twiglets though, it is nice on them, don't know if you get them over there but they are quite nice (though I'm sure some people can't do with them lol).

12572a7f37f5aec0240cfa693b033071.jpg

Last edited:
First of all Mas is 2-2 off his last 4.
Second of all calling out a fighter who's smaller than you is pretty lame. This also goes for Jon and Izzy.

Ohhhh Daddy went into protection mode and says Jorge is way too big!? Haha Dana Is trying to insult everyone’s intelligence with that shit

First of all this Is dumb.. and second we all know that TS would be calling Masvidal a bum with 10+ losses if McGregor were to beat him

It's only because it was a late notice fight for Diaz the first time, and then Conor wanted the rematch to be in the same situation. I'm convinced he can't make 145 anymore, but going to 170 makes no sense.
But its ok for RDA and Pettis to fight at WW? Cmon dude, if it was Conor vs Pettis at WW you would see no problem, youre just cucked that masvidal would murder your boyfriend

Hasn't Conor been called out by pretty much everyone on the ufc roster at this point? I expect PVZ to call him out any day now. Biggest fight for him is either a Khabib or Diaz rematch. Masvidal should be targeting Usman.

Only if Masvidal was willing to fight at lightweight.

I wouldn’t blame McGregor for not going to welterweight to fight him.

Why not? Because Masvidal is a big scary WW? Get out. What if Mcgregor fought Kevin Lee? Anthony Pettis? Rafael Dos Anjos? Fine? Because they are all his size but had the balls to move up and fight fucking beasts

Mcgregor is just a bitch, admit it, he made his name fighting midgets with 10 inch less reach than him, than went 1-3 at LW. He's getting slept in every division other than if he goes back to fighting with a 10 inch reach advantage

But its ok for RDA and Pettis to fight at WW? Cmon dude, if it was Conor vs Pettis at WW you would see no problem, youre just cucked that masvidal would murder your boyfriend

Who would win isn't the question. Pettis and RDA moved up because they were out of options at LW, while Conor can get any match-up he wants, including an undeserved rematch against Khabib or leapfrog everyone for an even more undeserved title shot at 170. Everybody is calling out Conor, why would he oblige to Masvidal in particular?

Well, the more I think about it, the more it make sense, that's a red panties night kind of fight, ala Khabib, Conor doesn't have alot of options, it's either Khabib rematch, Nate trilogy or a money fight with a skillful fighter who's very hot right now in Masvidal.

Spot on. He's not on any title run right now so won't (or shouldn't) walk straight in to a shot. He's not gonna fight someone who doesn't have crazy momentum because, love him or hate him, he's gonna cost a bit to get back in there.

Surely it's either Tony Ferguson or Jorge....

Fuck me that sucks for him.

Who would win isn't the question. Pettis and RDA moved up because they were out of options at LW, while Conor can get any match-up he wants, including an undeserved rematch against Khabib or leapfrog everyone for an even more undeserved title shot at 170. Everybody is calling out Conor, why would he oblige to Masvidal in particular?
You're argument was that he was too small for WW, which you now realise is wrong.

He'd oblige masvidal for the same reason as he would oblige Diaz. Its a fight that fans want to see. He doesn't want to be a reigning defending champion at any weight class, we all know that. He wants the maximum exposure to promote his whisky and he wants the maximum PPV for his bank. Masvidal is the hottest option right now, and WW title-picture is booked, LW is booked (Poirier, T ferg). But we all know Mcgregor only wants a winnable fight, so watch how quick he calls out Nate Diaz if he defeats Pettis, and how quickly he won't be too small for WW.

He has done this his whole career, picked easy match ups. History repeats itself, and no way he wants any smoke from Masvidal and he brand will be damaged beyond repair if he loses.

That being said, I think he can beat Masvidal, as Masvidal will strike with him the whole time and his timing is still amazing.

If I was Mcgregor and wanted winnable match ups that can still appear relevant to the broader audience, I'd go Poirier (easiest), Holloway at LW, Pettis at WW or LW, Diaz, Gaithje, Masvidal or Till. Any other match ups he's going to get held down and look terrible

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back