If McGregor doesn’t fight Masvidal, he’s officially a ducker

He fought Nate at 170 because it was on short notice and Nate wanted 170, then Conor wanted a rematch at the same weight because he wanted the beat Diaz at the same weight and so there wouldnt be excuses about weight cuts. Now Conor wants to fight Khabib again and get back the LW title, fighting Masvidal doesnt bring him any closer to that.

Fighters get called out all the time from other fighters, and they dont care...but if Conor doesnt accept he has to be ducking
{<jordan}
Ferguson, Cerrone, Justin have called him out. Nothing.
yeah he took Nate on short notice, thought it be a walk in the park. of course he wanted to rematch to save face. He loses to Khabib and only fought him because he had a title. didn't call khabib out before. Should be fighting a contender now, but yeah of course wanted a rematch at the champ. If dustin wins he ain't fightin Khabib again.

I'd rather Mas fight another contender at WW.
I don't like Conor but he doesn't need to fight at WW.
He should take on a contender already at LW. He's ducking everyone that doesn't have a belt.

Everyone knows his corny ass fans always say the same old lame excuses for him.

“Well he fought Khabib and the best boxer ever he’s the fucking man. Greatest to ever do it. Love him. Won’t be another. Omg Conor. Wow King Conor.”

giphy.gif

You know the same old corny shit.

Well now that Jorge Masvidal, the hottest fighter in the game coming off a crazy knockout that set a UFC record, is calling him out, what’s your excuse if he doesn’t take it?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This would be a fan favorite fight that would sell like crazy.

Here’s the call out:

Even Joe Rogan talked about this fight and hyped it:

So McGregor fans, I summon all of you to this thread. Explain. If he doesn’t take this fight, what does that make him? This is an official call out from a big name fighter off the heels off a historic knockout? He wouldn’t duck that right?

giphy.gif

200.gif

OP and his life revolving around Conor;
giphy.gif

IF Conor ever fights at WW again, it will be against Nate Diaz. I don't see Conor fighting at 170 again though.

The guy just got dominated by a resler. The last thing he wants now is to get dominated by a striker. He will duck this fight to save his twitter fame.

He has fought at WW the same amount of times as LW

It's only because it was a late notice fight for Diaz the first time, and then Conor wanted the rematch to be in the same situation. I'm convinced he can't make 145 anymore, but going to 170 makes no sense.

Conor isn't relevant, anymore.

He got too complacent thinking his star would endure after a humiliating loss to Khabib. The money train has left the building, leprechaun.

He fought Nate at 170 because it was on short notice and Nate wanted 170, then Conor wanted a rematch at the same weight because he wanted the beat Diaz at the same weight and so there wouldnt be excuses about weight cuts. Now Conor wants to fight Khabib again and get back the LW title, fighting Masvidal doesnt bring him any closer to that.

Fighters get called out all the time from other fighters, and they dont care...but if Conor doesnt accept he has to be ducking
{<jordan}
How did Nate cut from 295 that fast??

Tell McGregor that he needs to come out of retirement and move up a weight class. I'm sure that sounds like a super appealing option.
Well, that's what GSP did. So Conman can't do what GSP did? :D

Conman has also been called out by Cerrone, Tony and other LWs and never responded.

Anytime, anyone? What a load of bullshit.

man. very short memories here. remember when he was going to take that belt, and 185 as well?

Masvidal doesn't have a belt and Conor would get an instant title shot at any weight he wants without having to fight contenders. It's bullshit, but it's true.

Masvidal doesn't have a belt and Conor would get an instant title shot at any weight he wants without having to fight contenders. It's bullshit, but it's true.
but now people are making excuses saying 170 is too big lol.
the truth is. Conor is done. He's eroding while sitting out and if he ever comes back, he's going to get wiped out and that will be the end of him.

You can't "duck" a guy that's a weight above you. Mac is the money fight, if he wants it so bad he can make the cut. Until then he's just another guy using big names for attention. The would be a hell of a fight though.
you can duck guys in your division that are calling you out.. remember. he's staying ready.

Not a McGregor fan, but the term "ducking" should be considered fighter bashing.

Just keyboard warriors trying to bolster their ego by shitting on people that have accomplished more than them in life

Have fun with your shitty thread

Conor McGregor - 5 ft 9 in / 175 cm
Jorge Masvidal - 5ft 11in / 180 cm
Rafael dos Anjos - 5 ft 8 in / 173 cm
Anthony Pettis - 5 ft 10 in / 178 cm
Tyron Woodley - 5 ft 9 in / 175 cm
Kamaru Usman - 6 ft 0 in / 183 cm

Why the fuck is everyone talking about Conor being too small for WW? Sure he'll relatively small, but he'll be able to beef up. That 2 inch height difference with Masvidal shouldn't matter all that much. They also have the same reach according to Wikipedia. I think Conor would much rather fight someone who doesn't wrestlefuck him into oblivion like a Khabib. Let 'em bang I say.

Everyone knows his corny ass fans always say the same old lame excuses for him.

“Well he fought Khabib and the best boxer ever he’s the fucking man. Greatest to ever do it. Love him. Won’t be another. Omg Conor. Wow King Conor.”

giphy.gif

You know the same old corny shit.

Well now that Jorge Masvidal, the hottest fighter in the game coming off a crazy knockout that set a UFC record, is calling him out, what’s your excuse if he doesn’t take it?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This would be a fan favorite fight that would sell like crazy.

Here’s the call out:

Even Joe Rogan talked about this fight and hyped it:

So McGregor fans, I summon all of you to this thread. Explain. If he doesn’t take this fight, what does that make him? This is an official call out from a big name fighter off the heels off a historic knockout? He wouldn’t duck that right?

giphy.gif

200.gif

I think the answer you will get is Masvidal fights at 170 and Conor fights at 155 and Dana White has publicly stated he has no interest in that fight and he won’t make it happen.

He will probably wait until after the Dustin vs a Khabib fight before making any decisions because if Dustin pulls off the upset he can leapfrog Tony in line and get an undeserved title shot.

Why the fuck should he fight Masvidal? There was no build up between the two, masvidal is 2-2 in his last 4 fights, and hes a proper 170 pounder while mcgregor is a true 155er. He could fight anyone he wants, why he would he fight masvidal considering the style matchup. Besides, he can make just as much or more fighting diaz or khabib.. Just dont see why fans would even expect that fight, conor is smarter than that and fans clearly arent
So he can prove he's not a coward?

Back