If Manny beats Spence and Crawford is he the best WW of all time?

So you're saying if Pacquiao beat Mayweather once and then gets TKO'ed by him that means the same as arguably losing to him when Pac had one arm, past his prime, and with Floyd juicing? lol GTFO. And nooo Floyd will be FAR from those names, while Pac will be amongst them. You know very little about boxing history or the ranking system for that matter if you think that's the case.

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/greatest/featureVideo?page=greatest110

Look at this list and the number of losses these warriors have. Rocky Marciano was 49-0 and BEAT/TKO'ed the number 4 guy on the list (Joe Louis) but isn't even in the top 10! Boxing ranking is PURELY based on accomplishments, and in that realm, Pac is greater than Floyd by a mile.

You really believe Pacroid wasnt juicing? Lol

Time to find a new schtick kid.

Robert Garcia, Kelly Pavlik, JCC to add to the list of reputable people in the business in addition to ESPN's main boxing guy, Max Kellerman who think Manny > Floyd.

As far as the comparison with Louis and Marciano - that actually proves my point. It's all about the circumstances of the fight. Manny was ALSO 37 and out of his prime at the time, had a torn rotator cuff < 3 weeks before the right, and Floyd was caught juicing.

And that 50-0 record is meaningless. JCC was 89-0 before his first loss, RJJ was essentially 50-0. We have an active fighter out of Thailand, Wanheng Menayothin, who's 53-0. None of these fighters are ranked in the top 10 ATG. You know who are ranked there?

SRR: 19 losses, Ali: 5 losses, Armstrong: 21 losses, Louis: 3 losses, Pep: 11 losses, Duran: 16 losses, Benny Leonard: 5 losses, Jack Johnson: 13 losses, Dempsey: 6, Langford: 38 losses and 37 draws. And so you're saying everyone who beat these guys are better than them because they won over them? GTFO. Again, Pac's accomplishments surpasses Floyd's, and it's not even CLOSE. Not only that, but Floyd has never fought an ATG/HOF in their prime because he actively avoided them.

Robert Garcia, Kelly Pavlik, JCC to add to the list of reputable people in the business in addition to ESPN's main boxing guy, Max Kellerman who think Manny > Floyd.

As far as the comparison with Louis and Marciano - that actually proves my point. It's all about the circumstances of the fight. Manny was ALSO 37 and out of his prime at the time, had a torn rotator cuff < 3 weeks before the right, and Floyd was caught juicing.

And that 50-0 record is meaningless. JCC was 89-0 before his first loss, RJJ was essentially 50-0. We have an active fighter out of Thailand, Wanheng Menayothin, who's 53-0. None of these fighters are ranked in the top 10 ATG. You know who are ranked there?

SRR: 19 losses, Ali: 5 losses, Armstrong: 21 losses, Louis: 3 losses, Pep: 11 losses, Duran: 16 losses, Benny Leonard: 5 losses, Jack Johnson: 13 losses, Dempsey: 6, Langford: 38 losses and 37 draws. And so you're saying everyone who beat these guys are better than them because they won over them? GTFO. Again, Pac's accomplishments surpasses Floyd's, and it's not even CLOSE. Not only that, but Floyd has never fought an ATG/HOF in their prime because he actively avoided them.

Interesting videos, I can't say you haven't tried, but you can find lots of random people saying lots of outlandish stuff. Chris Eubank said he thought McGregor legitmately would beat Mayweather. This is one of the benefits of a list devised by experts, as outliers can have their crazy views, held in check.

And, If the case of manny being above Floyd is so credible you should be able to post some lists that reflect this, but you can't and you have trawled the internet night and day, burning the midnight oil and all you can find is the soul crushing sight of list after list placing Floyd above manny, as no boxing publication could survive the faux paus of manny above floyd, as they aren't stupid and neither are their readers.

But thanks for trying, now go and get some much deserved sleep, after your tireless, fruitless search for lists that support your outlandish view.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. Manny isn’t even in my top 10. Not because he isn’t a great but because he won two welterweight belts or defended them against Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny is one of the greatest boxers ever but he’s beaten Bradley and Thurman...that’s it. The best welterweight of all time is Irrelevant because no one stays there. Pick the best 147-160 fighters ever. Floyd, Sugar Ray Leonard, Robinson, De La Hoya.

I said this about a month and a half ago and was laughed at but if a 40 yr old Manny comes back and actually cleans out the top champions in the division would he be the best WW of all time. At this point it’s unbelievable he can still do this.

Not in a head to head sense. I'd still rate a few guys over him, namely sugar Ray and Hearns, but his claim as the p4p GOAT would increase if he cleaned out 147 as everyone and their mother knows he's still small for the weightclass (and 40 years old).

Nope. Tito put the the bar so high that NO ONE will ever be able to reach it

My first impulse was to say that if Manny cleaned out Spence, Porter, Garcia, he'd end up behind Robinson, Leonard, and Hagler but yeah ... Tito totally escaped my mind. And I'm PR (for shame).

He retired undefeated at 147 and didn't lose a fight until he hit MW against Bhop at 160 -- over 40 fights into his career. If he was less of a man and more of a careerist he probably could've hung around at 147/154 for another 3/4 years in all likelihood retire with his 0 intact. Nobody at 147/154 was touching him.

He'd smoke the likes of Space, Porter, Thurman, Garcia. Would probably beat Pac too. Definitely a top5 all-time great Welter.

You're retarded. Roberto Duran lost to SRL twice, including being stopped once. Still greater and ranked higher than SRL. Same exact case with Pacquiao. GOAT/top 5 ATG.
Duran is a fraud

Manny vs Hearns at WW.

That would be a laugh for all of the 30 seconds it would have lasted.

hard??
You effortlessly went on list posting frenzy a few days ago, each one with Floyd looking down on Manny.

What is hard is finding lists with manny ahead of floyd, as these lists tend to be done by a group of experts, so outliers(kellerman) and internet trolls get shouted down.

I dared you to find some lists and you failed, not because they aren't old school, but because almost everyone past school age knows floyd is better than manny, there is no debate!

you never dared him. Now that you challenged him with a dare. We’ll see he responds.

Manny vs Hearns at WW.

That would be a laugh for all of the 30 seconds it would have lasted.
Idk Hearns was young at ww

Manny was a vet with an extensive bag of tricks when he arrived at 147.

I'd illegally stream the shit out of that ppv

Back