If Manny beats Spence and Crawford is he the best WW of all time?

He still has the most titles in the original AND the new weight divisions. Stop trying to devalue the GOAT's accomplishments.
Stop trying to say I'm devaluing anything. I stated facts, if you don't like them, well boo hoo.

You're retarded. Roberto Duran lost to SRL twice, including being stopped once. Still greater and ranked higher than SRL. Same exact case with Pacquiao. GOAT/top 5 ATG.
Who ranks Duran higher than SRL?

Not happening, Spence crushes Pacquiao.
Yeah this. I'm a Pac fan but I can't see him beating Spence. Spence is just too good all around as well as being much bigger, stronger and younger.

Floyd ahead of manny on everyone of those lists and they seem to be all before Floyd beat manny

FLoyd will eternally be better than manny, so manny can't be ATG top 5 or GOAT, as you say, as he is no.2 in his own era. Everytime manny improves his legacy, he improves Floyd's indirectly.

Not sure manny can be no.1 welterweight ever, I think marquez and floyd saw to that

Last edited:
Floyd ahead of manny on everyone of those lists and they seem to be all before Floyd beat manny

FLoyd will eternally be better than manny, so manny can't be ATG top 5 or GOAT, as you say, as he is no.2 in his own era. Everytime manny improves his legacy, he improves Floyd's indirectly.

Not sure manny can be no.1 welterweight ever, I think marquez and floyd saw to that

Firstly, I never said that. And you just completely missed my point about how a fighter can lose to another but be higher than the fighter he lost to on the ATG rankings. Also, no: Losing to a HOF in JMM (after beating him 2x) and barely/arguably losing to Floyd with 1 arm intact and with Floyd likely juicing does not disqualify him from being the best WW ever.

Firstly, I never said that.

You're retarded. Roberto Duran lost to SRL twice, including being stopped once. Still greater and ranked higher than SRL. Same exact case with Pacquiao. GOAT/top 5 ATG.

And you just completely missed my point about how a fighter can lose to another but be higher than the fighter he lost to on the ATG rankings. Also, no: Losing to a HOF in JMM (after beating him 2x) and barely/arguably losing to Floyd with 1 arm intact and with Floyd likely juicing does not disqualify him from being the best WW ever.

I nailed your point, using your own sources

Quite difficult to be ranked higher than someone, when everyone already thinks he is better than you, he then goes onto confirm this by a clear victory.

Manny would never beat Floyd at any part of their careers. Just deal with that...

Nope..... Couldn't beat Mayweather and got put in a Coma his last fight with Marquez.
His legacy is already solidified there's nothing he can do to make it better unless he beats Canelo, and that's not happening.
I don’t think this is true. Yeh Floyd and Marquez beat him but so what? It’s comabt sports, people lose sometimes. However, I don’t see Manny beating Crawford. Even in his prime this would be a tough fight for Manny tbh and am not sure how it would go.

I don’t see how he can be the greatest at a specific weight when he was spread over so many divisions.

Spence would most assuredly send Pacquiao into retirement.

But yes, hypothetically if Manny achieved that, then he'd def have a strong argument.

As of now though, he is firmly behind Floyd and outside of him cleaning out the current crop of WWs or avenging his loss to Floyd, he will never surpass him on the all time WW list.

Who ranks Duran higher than SRL?
I would say the general consensus is that Duran is the highest p4p of all time of the 4 kings. He’s a top 5 ATG for many

Weight matters, and what he was able to do at higher weights was legendary.

It’s also why Pacman in my eyes is #1 ATG. The man has had 4 separate Halll. Of Fame runs and 4 separate all time great runs now. Manny’s resume at 130 alone made him an ATG. Then came the rundown between 147-154, then he got knocked out. How you bounce back from a loss has a lot to do with how u are rated as a champion - he took a devastating ko, got another win streak and had some losses that shouldn’t be losses, and lost to the p4p#1 at the time Floyd mayweather for many reasons but one of them being that Floyd was simply too long/tall for him and Floyd is the type of fighter to use that to his advantage1000%.

Even after that, when we thought he was finished, he had another WW run where he has knocked down damn near every fighter he’s fought as old man pacquiao, and just defeated the welterweight to beat in the division. Fuck what y’all say but Keith Thurman was that guy until someone beat him. He unified and had the best wins.

Now Manny Pacquiao is that guy, which is insane at his age.

P4P #1 GOAT

Doubt we ever see this happen again. So embrace the fact that we witnessed this legendary career while it’s still happening.

Also, Floyd is my friend and legitimately my idol in boxing, but manny will beat him if he comes back to fight him without any tune ups. I am very sure of that, many has been active , floyd forgets how hard it was to make that fight easy (he was sharper than he’s ever been and still got hurt twice in the fight), and probably just remembers how easy it was. Floyd had everything to prove in that one and trained that way. If he comes back - he won’t have that same fire. And manny will add the 50-0 TBE to his resume as well.

I just bow down to greatness when I see it lol. On that note , Spence stops him. Pacman beats Bud I think though.

If he beat Spence or Crawford I would actually belie e he really was really injured pre fight with Maywether an only lost because of that. That said theres no chance current pac beats either. Prime Pacman Who fought Cotto n Oscar beats either easily.

I give him little chance to beat Crawford and about 99% no chance of beating Spence...Thurman rushed and was like a deer caught in the headlights...Crawford and Spence are different animals..they're more calculated. Pac will beat Danny, Amir and any other challengers but not those 2.

Back