If Liz gets injured.

If Ronda or Liz get injured Lyoto/Hendo will just get promoted to the main event.

I think people should be worried about what would happen if Rousey got injured.

Oh wait. We then would have a perfect main-event in Hendo/Machida.

Haha This

We'll have a proper fight, not another 30 second armbar

I think they'd be best off replacing Liz with Coenen... She'd present a good challenge.

Hopefully Liz does get injured, the fight gets cancelled and Hendo v Machida receives it's rightful headline status.

She'd probably fight if she got her leg chopped off the day before. Doubt she gets another opportunity like this.

They would never be able to fight each other though. With that weird gracie student vs gracie student thing. But I guess being friends in MMA is now the new in thing to not fight each other.

Kyra Gracie? I heard she was attempting to enter MMA.

Cyborg doesn't appear to have any real interest in fighting in the UFC.

If Liz gets hurt, its will probably be Miesha.

They would never be able to fight each other though. With that weird gracie student vs gracie student thing. But I guess being friends in MMA is now the new in thing to not fight each other.

Ronda does some training with Cesar's guys, but she isn't really a Gracie student.

miesha tate please.

miesha-tate-ronda-rousey.jpg

miesha tate please.

miesha-tate-ronda-rousey.jpg

All the anti-Rousey and anti-womens MMA people are hanging all over Cyborg thinking she is the one to beat Ronda. They need to be jumping on the Miesha Tate bandwagon, because she is the one with a legit chance of beating Ronda.

All the anti-Rousey and anti-womens MMA people are hanging all over Cyborg thinking she is the one to beat Ronda. They need to be jumping on the Miesha Tate bandwagon, because she is the one with a legit chance of beating Ronda.

How you figure?

Back