If Liz gets injured.

it would need a proper 12 week marketing campaign . they wouldnt just randomly fight in short notice

Replace her with Sarah Moras. Mmmmmmmm, yeah.
Sarah will do (cant post a pic now:mad: she is an invicta girl)

The transition to Faber would be seamless.

hGU9q.jpg

I don't know why any of jits top ladies don't call her out. She has zero stand up so they could just grapple her to death without having to worry about strikes.

Probably because she is an excellent grappler.....

I don't know why any of jits top ladies don't call her out. She has zero stand up so they could just grapple her to death without having to worry about strikes.

That's actually not a totally invalid question. Her stand up is shit. However, against a BJJ champ with little to no striking experience, she would probably look like a K-1 champ.

That said, I think the fight can sell if they build it up with one gimme "contender fight" for that jits champ first. Imagine a brutal KO win for Rousey's popularity - they could market her as the Baddest Woman on the planet.

Or how bout if Rousey gets injured? Carmouche vs. Tate for the Interim Women's Championship as the new main event. PPV buys through the roof!

It would probably be more competitive, and therefore more enjoyable.

Okay, name some who do MMA or at least say they want to do MMA...

That was my point. Why don't one of them call her out. Not like she's gonna catch them in an arm bar in 30 seconds. Although apparently she is pretty good. Someone posted recently she gave someone a decent go on the mat the other day before getting subbed a few times.

Elvis Sinosic.

Zero. Ronda wants absolutely no part of Cyborg, and the UFC wants Ronda to be the poster girl for women's MMA so they won't let it happen.

Back