If khabib takes down conor at the start of round 1, does he keep him down??

If Khabib takes down conor right away, does he keep him down the full round??

• Total voters
HOW IS THIS CONFUSING"?????? IF KHABIB TAKES HIM DOWN DOES HE KEEP HIM DOWN FOR THE FULL ROUND? YES? THEN HOW THE FUCK DOES HE GET UP.

how is this confusing ????

HOW IS THIS CONFUSING"?????? IF KHABIB TAKES HIM DOWN DOES HE KEEP HIM DOWN FOR THE FULL ROUND? YES? THEN HOW THE FUCK DOES HE GET UP.

how is this confusing ????

TITLE:
If conor is taken down at the start of the 1st, does he get up?? - POLL

Actual Question:

My answer to the first question: YES
My answer to the second question: NO

See why that would be confusing?

Co-ordinate the questions buddeh

But if
TITLE:
If conor is taken down at the start of the 1st, does he get up?? - POLL

Actual Question:

My answer to the first question: YES
My answer to the second question: NO

See why that would be confusing?

Co-ordinate the questions buddeh.
Ohhhh shit, how do i change the title??

WHAT'S brillant is both are improved their weak points. I feel Conor's history on the ground needs more improvement then Khabib's striking.

But if

Ohhhh shit, how do i change the title??
fail.gif

Yes Khabib will keep him down, he has too many tactics once he gets hold of someone. Zahabi just did a good job describing Khabib's skill with single leg takedowns.

Fight comes down to 2 things can Conor go through 2 rds of kabob gnp, can he conserve enough energy on ground rds 1 n 2 to strike crisp rd 3.

He will be took down rds 1 n 2 easily. He needs to survive it n make Bee s work on top

Unless Khabib is out cold, he will be trying to put Conor on the mat. No question.

I am looking forward to the camera picking up Kalabeeb talking to Conor.

"why you no get up? where is jiu jitsu? You will be here all night. You have no hope. Where is boyfriend? He not here for you now? Maybe Floyd take your heart. That money has made you soft. You know what I must do to you."[/QUOTE

K: "I smesh you until you tap like chicken"

C: "You'll do fookin nuttin."

Yea, im going to bump this..... Bumpedy roo

I predict Conor looking very bad once Beebs drags him down.

Size advantage: it's a thing.
hqdefault.jpg

No not in the first round I said eventually gasses and gets subbed as a prediction for the outcome, could be any round

What about Khabib gassing from all of that body work Conor Is known for? People keep mistakingly saying that Chad simply gassed out and that is why he lost. His body was badly worked over and it took cardio away from him.

I predict Conor looking very bad once Beebs drags him down.

Size advantage: it's a thing.
hqdefault.jpg

I hate to break it to you but one guy is likely barefoot in that picture and the other guy is wearing shoes. Just so you know. And that is 145 Conor..

"why you no get up? where is jiu jitsu? You will be here all night. You have no hope. Where is boyfriend? He not here for you now? Maybe Floyd take your heart. That money has made you soft. You know what I must do to you."
This is scarily spot on

I hate to break it to you but one guy is likely barefoot in that picture and the other guy is wearing shoes. Just so you know. And that is 145 Conor..

'break it to you'

<36>

Yes. Khabib laces the legs and starts pounding away while Conor flops around.

"why you no get up? where is jiu jitsu? You will be here all night. You have no hope. Where is boyfriend? He not here for you now? Maybe Floyd take your heart. That money has made you soft. You know what I must do to you."
That's most likely to happen LMAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back