If khabib takes down conor at the start of round 1, does he keep him down??

If Khabib takes down conor right away, does he keep him down the full round??

• Total voters
F*CK!

The title is "If conor is taken down at the start of the 1st, does he get up??" so I answered NO.

But the poll question is actually "If Khabib takes down conor right away, does he keep him down the full round??" so I should have answered YES!

YOU TRICKED ME!!!
<codychoke>

EDIT:
OK, I can change my vote but still CONFUSING DAMMIT!!!

Alright sherdog, the outcome of this fight should be pretty easy to figure out after the first round and possibly the first couple of minutes.

So lets see if sherdog got this right after the fight. I don't want any nuthuggery bias just honest opinion in this poll.

If.... khabib takes him down right away in the first round(within the first minute and in the middle of the octagon) do you think conor is able to get backup? I don't think so, I think khabib can keep him there the whole round and if he does conor will eventually gas or get subbed.

EDIT : Wow so far 50/50 at 12 each. I'm glad some people are able to admit there casuals and opinion doesn't matter

I think he gets up, but it will be only the first takedown of that round...
So Conor might be able to stand up at first, but I think he will end the round on the ground.

That is, we are assuming Conor won't catch Khabib going in (otherwise he won't finish the takedown)...

In the first round I think he would manage to scramble to his feet.

Why is your poll the opposite of your thread title? The title asks if Conor gets up, but the poll asks if Khabib keeps him down.

F*CK!

The title is "If conor is taken down at the start of the 1st, does he get up??" so I answered NO.

But the poll question is actually "If Khabib takes down conor right away, does he keep him down the full round??" so I should have answered YES!

YOU TRICKED ME!!!
<codychoke>

EDIT:
OK, I can change my vote but still CONFUSING DAMMIT!!!

Wasn't that confusing tbh.

Yes,by medical assistance...

I am looking forward to the camera picking up Kalabeeb talking to Conor.

"why you no get up? where is jiu jitsu? You will be here all night. You have no hope. Where is boyfriend? He not here for you now? Maybe Floyd take your heart. That money has made you soft. You know what I must do to you."

Why kabob speak broken English, why he no speak good?

I really hope Conor is training the right strategy for this fight. I don't think he'll win, but I really want him to win. And hopefully keep fighting.

Yes, in the 1st he will probably find a way to get back up. But by the middle of the second round he will have exhausted all of his cardio fighting takedowns. I fear for his well being beyond this point.

Alright sherdog, the outcome of this fight should be pretty easy to figure out after the first round and possibly the first couple of minutes.

So lets see if sherdog got this right after the fight. I don't want any nuthuggery bias just honest opinion in this poll.

If.... khabib takes him down right away in the first round(within the first minute and in the middle of the octagon) do you think conor is able to get backup? I don't think so, I think khabib can keep him there the whole round and if he does conor will eventually gas or get subbed.

EDIT : Wow so far 50/50 at 12 each. I'm glad some people are able to admit there casuals and opinion doesn't matter

If conor is taken down at the start of the 1st, does he get up??

What do you want me to answer?!

I voted yes.

The guy I quoted didn't understand the question.

You voted "yes"
Yes?

So Conor isn't getting up, right?

Say it ain't so, Joe

Yes. For hiw long who knows. This is how khabib breaks guys. They get back up then go back down take a beating rinse repeat.

voted, then noticed how retarded the poll is.

you've done a pretty shit job with this one, TS.

Are we talking about Prime pre-Mayweather Conor here or, stopped training, out of prime, post Mayweather Conor?

OP needs some clarity???

You voted "yes"
Yes?
So Conor isn't getting up, right?

Say it ain't so, Joe

Shit.

lmao my bad @Hotora86 @Soul On Ice it really is a confusing thread.

I assumed I was responding to the thread title
If conor is taken down at the start of the 1st, does he get up?? - POLL

Change your title to match your poll question TS you goof.

Back