If Khabib fought McGregor tomorrow, would that be the easiest run to a title shot ever?

Who's he beat?

Rafael Dos Anjos 2 years ago?

But apart from that?

Pat Healy?

Darrell Horcher?

357797_recycle-crusher-soda-can-can-crusher.gif

(Seriously, people say McGregor was gifted one after fighting Porier, Brandao and Holloway)
I've been pointing this out a lot recently - to many of the same people saying that Conor's title shot was "gifted"

That said, I still want to see the Conor vs Khabib fight.

Being 24-0 is good enough reason.
No. It isn't. Top 5 wins: 0

You can line up 24 cans and knock em all down, but that doesn't mean you're deserving of anything. Fighters who are 14-8 but have 3 top 5 wins in a row would be way more deserving, for example.

Not even close . Tavares, Trujillo, Healy, Tibau, RDA, MJ >>>>> Brandao, Brimage, Siver, Poirier and a 20 year old Holloway. Not to mention Conor's LW shot by going 1-1 with a fringe top 10 at WW.

Colin fans are just scared of Khabib

Khabib would literally steal Colin's soul from manhandling him every second of the fight.

Who's he beat?

But apart from that?

Pat Healy?

Darrell Horcher?

(Seriously, people say McGregor was gifted one after fighting Porier, Brandao and Holloway)
Anderson Silva beat Chris Leben.

Back in the day Justin Eilers received a title shot against Arlovski after getting KTFO against Buentello. I think thats the worst/easiest road anyone has taken to a title shot.

Khabib's way doesn't look easiest than Conor's, who beat only Porier and Siver before get TS, and Cody's who's best wins are Almeida and oldman Mizugaki.

While the RDA fight being that long ago favors Tony, it's still a great win and the way he did it was a big tell. Beating MJ alone shouldn't get you a title shot at LW, but Khabib is undefeated and has beat many decent-to-good fighters along with Anjos. Take the wins away and just look at what he does to these dudes and he's the top contender.

That's odd advice from someone who spends a lot of time hating on an individual they've never met.

Perhaps you should move on?

I've met Colin. I'm the one who KO'd him in sparring.

Really though, I got respect for him as a fighter and off the camera. He's not a Bum, he's extremely talented. But his nuthuggers on this site is unbearable.

I'm drinking right now and thought I'd finally say something nice about the manlet. Back to the hate.

Happy new years Sherbro.

No. It isn't. Top 5 wins: 0

You can line up 24 cans and knock em all down, but that doesn't mean you're deserving of anything. Fighters who are 14-8 but have 3 top 5 wins in a row would be way more deserving, for example.
You did not answer my question... who is more deserving?

I did.
I also know he lost to MJ, a guy Khabib just mauled.

...so much for your top pick...
Go compare records over the last 2 years between them then get back to me

Who's he beat?

But apart from that?

Pat Healy?

Darrell Horcher?

been preaching this for fucking ever, thankfully someone else gets it because anytime I tell anyone about Khabib they have 800 excuses lined up lol

I did.
I also know he lost to MJ, a guy Khabib just mauled.

...so much for your top pick...
Lost to him before he was who he is now get real lol

Khabib on the other hand is the SAME guy he was when he fought Tibau.. Whereas Tony has evolved & improved

this is always brought up in these threads, but justin eilers will always be the answer here. beat a nobody, got KOed and then got a title shot.

Let's not forget aldo bitched out of the first title fight that was scheduled against mcgregor. Mcgregor fought the 2nd best in the division at that time in mendes. Mcgregor also did this with one knee. GOAT

I dont get how Khabib feels so entitled to a titleshot, yet is refusing to fight Aldo as if a win over Aldo wouldn't be the biggest win of his career.

Back