If Khabib fought McGregor tomorrow, would that be the easiest run to a title shot ever?

Conor getting the LW title shot would be the easiest ever. What LW has he beat? Nate?
yeah, nate, the same guy that challenged for the title not long ago. the same guy that beat cerrone. why is that crazy to you? beating nate is title shot worthy

Champion that never defended his belt lol. Conor is just terrified to defend his belt so hes will do anything to avoid defending it. How you gonna criticize Khabib title shot when fucking Conor got a title shot by going 1- 1 with Nate 10 losses Diaz lol ? Ts is clearly trolling or retarded.
Conor acknowledges that his skillset is too limited to be a dominant champion, he is just cherry picking easier, "money" fights until he retires(will probably happen within 2 years)

yeah, nate, the same guy that challenged for the title not long ago. the same guy that beat cerrone. why is that crazy to you? beating nate is title shot worthy
ummmm not an immediate title shot. What is he ranked? 7? 2-3 in his last 5 fights. Why is it so hard for Conor nut huggers to admit that he is getting these shots and push because he sells, not cause he is the most deserving.

Going 1 - 1 with Nate Diaz who was 2 - 3 at that point is title shot worthy lol ? Why am i not surprised you have Conor Goat and Fedor in your sig lol ? upload_2016-12-30_13-12-33.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take being a troll over a fairweather fan, and welcher. You abandoned your main account on here anyway after being bullied so much. SAD!
Go and watch pokemon and shut the fuck up. You have 0 MMA knowledge and do nothing on here but troll and worship fighters like Sage, Platinum, and Conor lol. You basically jump on whatever bandwagon you can jump on. Now go and watch pokemon like a little boy while the grownups speak about MMA lol.

Go and watch pokemon and shut the fuck up. You have 0 MMA knowledge and do nothing on here but troll and worship fighters like Sage, Platinum, and Conor lol. You basically jump on whatever bandwagon you can jump on. Now go and watch pokemon like a little boy while the grownups speak about MMA lol.
I never worshipped Sage or Platinum lmao! You don't even know what fighters I support.

Go back to your welching hole bud. I'm more of a man than you, I actually honor bets.

I never worshipped Sage or Platinum lmao! You don't even know what fighters I support.

Go back to your welching hole bud. I'm more of a man than you, I actually honor bets.
Yeah your more man than me watching pokemon
giphy.gif
I know exactly who you worship bandwagon fighters like Sage, Platinum, and Conor. Now go back under your bridge and watch cartoons littleboy.

Yeah your more man than me watching pokemon
giphy.gif
I know exactly who you worship bandwagon fighters like Sage, Platinum, and Conor. Now go back under your bridge and watch cartoons littleboy.
<TrumpWrong1>

Quote my posts supporting Sage and Perry. Last thread I gave you 3 days to find them. Hopefully this time you have better luck.

We have proof you're a sniveling coward.

SAD.

Khabib TKOed Thiago Tavares who tested positive for masteron and beat Tibau who was on EPO and probably a lot more of ATT stuff

you cannot assume that because tibau was on epo in 2015, that he was automatically on epo when he fought khabib.

no way of knowing.

<TrumpWrong1>

Quote my posts supporting Sage and Perry. Last thread I gave you 3 days to find them. Hopefully this time you have better luck.

We have proof you're a sniveling coward.

SAD.
I dont have to quote shit everyone on here already knows what you about. Bandwagoning and trolling.
troll-440x292.jpg

ummmm not an immediate title shot. What is he ranked? 7? 2-3 in his last 5 fights. Why is it so hard for Conor nut huggers to admit that he is getting these shots and push because he sells, not cause he is the most deserving.
already being champ in another division automatically makes you worthy of a shot in another division

Holly Ranked 15 vs. Pennington

Holly Ranked 10 vs. Reneau

Holly Ranked 8, gets title shot

Brock Lesnar losing to barely top 20 Mir then beating a (maybe?) top 20.

Couture fighting Sylvia after losing at LHW and being retired for a year.

Sonnen at LHW.

Oh, and Conor splitting 2 fights with Nate(the one he won, he barely won).

Last edited:
Anderson Silva only fought Chris Leben
<{yearp}>

Who's he beat?

Rafael Dos Anjos 2 years ago?

But apart from that?

Pat Healy?

Darrell Horcher?

357797_recycle-crusher-soda-can-can-crusher.gif

(Seriously, people say McGregor was gifted one after fighting Porier, Brandao and Holloway)

LOL you are such a tool.
Being 24-0 is good enough reason.

Buty he beat RDA and MJ.
Besides, if not him, who do you think should be at the top??

McG was given a lightweight title shot when he had literally zero fights at lightweight in the UFC.

To be fair, when RDA pulled out, he did have two awful performances against a semi-retired fighter who was a fringe top ten lightweight on his best day at welterweight. Which is something that would never earn anyone else a title shot.

So the answer to your question is McG, TS.

Back