If Khabib does not retire...

Avraham

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
...the intelligent fight is vs Tony. We have had what--4 or 5 cancellations now? I'd rather see this than Khabib v GSP.

Khabib v Tony for 30-0.

Khabib via 3rd Round Submission.

The rest of his fights are going to have to be at Fight Island if he doesn't retire......no way he gets another US Visa after his latest Instagram posts.

tony need to strings some wins together to even have the right to be across the octagon from Khabib tbh

No the intelligent fight is GSP because $$$

this-is-how-the-world-ends-end-of-the-world.gif

I mean I'd be all in but not feeling too likely.

The rest of his fights are going to have to be at Fight Island if he doesn't retire......no way he gets another US Visa after his latest Instagram posts.
Who knows, if Biden wins, the way US is right now they might turn a blind eye just because he is a "minority", even if his post might entice beheadings.

if khabib comes back then he is a liar and will bring shame to his mother and dead father

khabib is not like that. he is a true martial artist and man of god who believes in honor and truth and loyalty. he is not an old prostitute who fights for money and gets high on drugs so he can punch people in bars and assault women in public

KHABIB GOAT
KHABIB BLESS

Who knows, if Biden wins, the way US is right now they might turn a blind eye just because he is a "minority", even if his post might entice beheadings.

You mean if Harris wins? No way that old puppet corpse Joe is going to serve a full term. Kamala won't play that shit. She likes to pander as much as the next democrat to gain votes but deep down she's a prosecutor and pretty rigid when it comes to certain laws.......then again we live in unprecedented times and she might flip flop on shit like that.

Why would he fight some dude who got slumped by Gaethje?

Khabib is on to better things.
Why would Tony fight a guy that got stonewalled by Gleison Tibau?? Tony sliced through Tibau in 2 minutes.

Khabib can never be called the goat until he fights Ferguson. I don’t care what people say. He was the top of the division for a long time.

Who knows, if Biden wins, the way US is right now they might turn a blind eye just because he is a "minority”
Dagestan is in the Caucuses mountains. Where the word Caucasian comes from. How is he a minority?

If he comes back for 30-0...GSP, Tony or a 170 title shot are the only options to go out on.

GSP or FERG. GSP is what the fans want-- FERG is what we deserve.

Dagestan is in the Caucuses mountains. Where the word Caucasian comes from. How is he a minority?
Anyone who is not a white catholic/atheist male is a minority and thus protected from prosecution in the US.

Why would I wanna tune in to watch someone fight who thinks my kind is infidel swine who deserves to die if they make fun of Mohammed? I think Khabib just killed a large part of his western audience.

Nah, I'm good.

Back