If Khabib does not retire...

Why would he fight some dude who got slumped by Gaethje?
I'm gonna try not to sound too salty but one could've said the same about Gaethje: "Why would Khabib wanna fight a guy who was finished by Dustin?"

Seems to me that the way we perceive fighters is way too based off the order of their wins and losses.
Tony's 12 wins were useless after he lost 1.
He would've been better off if he had a worse record, like 10-2, but had the losses in the middle.
For instance if he lost the same exact fight to Gaethje back in 2017-2018, I don't think many would diss him as a contender now, since he would've had a few wins since then.

Last edited:
Where is that Khabib nuthugger UFCmaster? Been listening to him gagging on his boys testicles all week, what's a matter bro not that fun when the tide turns? Fucking bitch. Lmao.

I think will have a hard time comming back to US if the investigate his views on his religion .Clearly he is in an extrimist bracket now . Connor was right for once

The rest of his fights are going to have to be at Fight Island if he doesn't retire......no way he gets another US Visa after his latest Instagram posts.
Thanks for alerting me to that. He comes off as a cross between a cry-baby and a fascist in those posts, and I say that as somebody who was a fan until 5 minutes ago.

religious fanaticism is 100 times more dangerous than corona
Religious fanatcism has been around since pre-history and will be here for generations to come. We'll get a vaccine for Covid sometime next year. It is not even a competition.

The rest of his fights are going to have to be at Fight Island if he doesn't retire......no way he gets another US Visa after his latest Instagram posts.

Yeah; saw this. This is, uh, not so good.

Its probably GSP or nothing. If it were up to me I would choose Oliviera as his final fight.

The ufc should pay Tony & book Tony/Oliviera for ufc 255 to save it, winner gets a title shot.

In all likelihood he takes a year or two off, comes back to finish whoever's had it the best in that time span and then rides off into the sunset 30-0.

Could be Connor, could be Tony, who knows.

Khabib is not retiring.
There's no way he's gonna allow to be removed from p4p rankings and stripped of his belt and watch on tv in dagestan how conor fights for the belt. Just not happening.

I lost interest in the Tony fight after Gaethje gave him permanent brain damage.

Khabib is not retiring.
There's no way he's gonna allow to be removed from p4p rankings and stripped of his belt and watch on tv in dagestan how conor fights for the belt. Just not happening.
Who else would Khabib even fight aside from a possible GSP fight?

Who else would Khabib even fight aside from a possible GSP fight?
I don't know, maybe if tony wins his next fight.
Khabib likes to be considered the best in the world, he said it himself. When he realizes that he is about to be erased from p4p rankings and stripped of his belt, I think the competitor in him is gonna wake up.

...the intelligent fight is vs Tony. We have had what--4 or 5 cancellations now? I'd rather see this than Khabib v GSP.

Khabib v Tony for 30-0.

Khabib via 3rd Round Submission.

Tony doesnt even deserve Khabib right now. He lost to Gaethje so he gotta work up his way first. Khabib destroyed the whole top of the division. So now there is nothing interesting left for Khabib. The only thing that makes sense is some new dominating force in the LW division within 2 years, this would be appealing for Khabib.

Back