Conor McGregor

=

MTE5NDg0MDU0ODc2NTU0NzY3.jpg

Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay)

+

Jose+Aldo.png

Jos

Last edited:
Siver, please you have a chance to put a stop to this!

Difference is Ali drew everyone to him. Conor only draws the hardcore MMA fans. So stop this bullshit. And Jones isn't Tyson.

Ali is so far ahead of Conor, its almost unbleivable.

Difference is Ali drew everyone to him. Conor only draws the hardcore MMA fans. So stop this bullshit. And Jones isn't Tyson.

Are you kidding? My mom just asked me about Conor and that's something she's never done with any other MMA fighter ever... not Brock, not Anderson, not Kimbo, not Rousey... Conor McGregor is the first MMA fighter that ever peaked her interest.

If anything, hardcore fans are the ones who hate Conor, mainstream already loves the guy.

Are you kidding? My mom just asked me about Conor and that's something she's never done with any other MMA fighter ever... not Brock, not Anderson, not Kimbo, not Rousey... Conor McGregor is the first MMA fighter that ever peaked her interest.

If anything, hardcore fans are the ones who hate Conor, mainstream already loves the guy.

Well, that proves it then. I mean, if your mom asked about him, what more proof do we need?

BTW, pretty sure your mom wants to bone Conor.

Keyser Soze is Verbal Kint is Kevin Spacey is Kevin Fowler

Another difference is Ali was undefeated when he faced Liston.

This. It's correct. If it wasn't then Conor wouldn't have the keys to the kingdom with the ability to bring the numbers. Those people aren't all hardcore fans that's for damn sure.

Mcg has an abnormally large head proportionate to his body

Back