If Jones is Tyson then McGregor is Ali

This. It's correct. If it wasn't then Conor wouldn't have the keys to the kingdom with the ability to bring the numbers. Those people aren't all hardcore fans that's for damn sure.

230k PPV buys. Damn, move over Brock. lol

kTYUnx2.jpg

ace-ventura-yes-o.gif

Disagree, you can bet many people wanted to see him lose and guys like Frazier had plenty of support.

Yes, but what I'm saying is everyone, even "casuals" was interested and watched his fights (whether they were hoping he'd win or lose doesn't matter). Only MMA fans care about Conor.

McGregor could do what he's doing for years and he would still be no Ali.

Well, that proves it then. I mean, if your mom asked about him, what more proof do we need?

BTW, pretty sure your mom wants to bone Conor.

She's just one drop in the bucket, if you can't see the proof then you are blind.

And considering she makes over 500k a year after taxes, her approval all the more proof that Conor is one of the finer things in life.

She's just one drop in the bucket, if you can't see the proof then you are blind.

And considering she makes over 500k a year after taxes, her approval all the more proof that Conor is one of the finer things in life.

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah This is just sad. hahaha

This thread deserves every facepalm gif on the entire internet

Here is a sentence that kills TS's point.

Conor has not and will not protest the war in the middle east and is willing to go to jail for it at this time in his career.

Also, I dont know how old you are, but JBJ is not Tyson. Wanderlie in 2004 would have been closer to Tyson. UFC rules do not promote a Tyson like fighter. Aldo as Liston makes so little sense, I do not why you would say that. Its like you just know so fighter names from boxing and my comparisons off of that.

There are a lot of people in America from Irish decent than they stick together. Even if they are 1/16 Irish.

Conor, like Gus and early UFC career Bisping has had an easy set of fights because they held down foreign markets and speak English.

Rousimar Palhares had to fight Dan Henerson in his 2nd UFC fight after beating the GOAT Ivan Salaverry.

Yoshihiro Akiyama, after losing to Leben, had to fight Bising, then had to fight Vitor.

Look at the early UFC record of European fighters, they do get babied.

How the fuck is Jones anything like Tyson?

Both insanely naturally talented and both basically being kind of fuckups, i.e, getting in trouble with the law, doing silly things, etc.

Back