If Jones is so great, why does he need every physical advantage?

VoodooFY

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he is such an amazing fighter and great talent as everyone is saying, why does he go through all the trouble of cutting weight? He doesn

Why do idiots continue to make threads on Sherdog just to convince everyone else of the obvious?

These over the top white belt threads have to be mods trolling for traffic.

One of the worst threads I've ever seen.

And this is exactly the reason that whitebelts should NOT be allowed to start threads!

Go troll in a real posters thread numbness!

- FU. Go on record saying that JBJ had a strength advantage over Rampage so that all of the rest of Sherdog can put you on their ignore list!

Go for it!

Yes Cain cuts weight to make LHW, and guess what, pretty much every other LHW cut's weight to make LHW, including the guy he just beat!

Yeah, Jones is the only fucking guy in MMA who cuts weight. It's a scientific fact.

Athletes shouldn't have physical advantages? Should the commissions force Cain to come in to the fight in terrible shape so as to mitigate his stamina advantage?

He actually doesn't cut that much. Shocked? And what can he do with those long arms if not use them as advantage?

I logged in for the first time in many months just to tell you that you are in fact an idiot TS.

I am far from a JBJ fan but you cannot deny his greatness at this point.

Any fighter not utilising all advantages they (legally) can are as stupid as you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back