If Jones is so great, why does he need every physical advantage?

Keep it coming Jones haters :D :D :D

This is why being a Jones fan is so awesome!

I hate Jones, but he is just too good. I was positive DC would win but Jones shut him down. Hopefully Gus can save us.

Jones and arguably Anderson are the only two to make tall and lanky seem like an advantage. Looking at all prior champs it is clear that being more normal sized and closer to powerful and stocky build has been best for MMA and 'tall and lanky' was something to over come. In other words a disadvantage that requires more skill to make that body style work for MMA.

ts is right

fighters should have same

height, reach, body fat%, head, neck, chest, waist, feet, hands, bone density, lung capacity...

i mean i dont some fighters to have unfair advantage out there.

You don

Especially when Jones is almost 230 on fight day. Not much different than what Cain weighs.

Yeah, but it isn't fair. Having a physical advantage gives you an advantage.

I have long advocated for giving harder tests to smarter children, and easier tests to dumber children, as it isn't fair that the smarter kids should have an advantage in school over dumber children, I mean what are we, Nazis?

I fucking hate how they want the smarter guys for med school its fucking unfair bro, like my friend applied without even bothering to go to university to begin with but was an assistant manager at Mcdonalds, and all these jones esq university nerds got his spot just because they were smarter. If you want to find some really impressive doctors go to Mcdonalds and mental hospitals and pick out people at random and then I will show you how effective medical schools can be. Real hard making brilliant doctors when you just pick the smartest and most outstanding people.

If Jones didn't have long arms he'd be working at Burger King bragging to everyone that he placed third to Matt Riddle in a high school wrestling tournament.

He's already fought guys who weigh more. He'd have reach over every at HW as well. Plus HW sucks and there's only a few guys to fight. LHW had like 7-10 good guys for him to beat.

Fedor fans are getting real insecure lately.

He didn

Cormier weighed more than Jones did last night
LOL

TS, you have natural gifts too and could use them to your advantage just like Jones does. This thread could qualify you for a scholarship at a fully accredited special needs school. Win!

I agree why doesnt he do what anderson silva did go up and fight then back down. He aint down

The butthurt is strong with this one

Back