If Jon Jones and Stipe fought tomorrow, who would win?

Stipe. I dont think jones could keep stipe on the ground and in a stand up fight, stipe is big emough to walk through jones kicks and hit him with good shots on the way to a ko

Since no one has beaten Jon, I'll go with Jon..

With exception to the GOAT..

74000-701Fr.jpg

I didn't realize Hamill was from Ohio. What if Jones is doomed to lose to Buckeyes?

Is Stipe a full time fighter yet or still doing the fireman gig as well?

Either way, I don't think Bones would be worse than even money against anybody in the world. I'm not sure who would be even money, to think of it.

stipe

jones gives anyone trouble but he doesnt have the hands to match stipe nor would he take him down and odminate him there

i would say his best bet is to try and injure stipe with unorthodox striking. spinning shit, kicks to the knees, etc..

The speed advantage DC had at HW would also translate for Jones, and Jones has better striking than DC, so if Stipe was mystified by DC's quick hands, I can't imagine he would be anything less with Jones.

We've never seen a blueprint how to beat Jones. Gustafsson fight maybe is an indication, but I don't think anybody can repeat Gus' performance in that way, so they'll need try in another.

Back