If Jon Jones and Stipe fought tomorrow, who would win?

The Blob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the best matchups that the UFC can make at Heavyweight, despite Stipe's recent loss to Cormier. I am a big fan of Stipe and I think he still has a lot left in the tank.

I believe that this fight is almost a toss-up, but I would favour my man Stipe to knock Jones out with a jab - straight right combo in the 2nd round. Jon wouldn't have the height and reach advantage that he is used to, and Miocic has great takedown defense and far superior boxing skills to complement his size advantage.

So yeah, my pick is Stipe via 2nd Rd KO.
What say you?

Since no one has beaten Jon, I'll go with Jon..

With exception to the GOAT..

74000-701Fr.jpg

Jones.

He's the most complete fighter we've ever seen, I think Stipe would struggle with his length and clinch work.
Not to mention if it's tomorrow Jones might have a little something in his system....

Jon outclasses him wherever the fight goes.

Then he takes DC’s HW belt and makes him cry again.

Jon Jones said on Twitter that he would probably never fight at HW since he makes LHW so easy.

tomorrow? jones.. stipe might be having some time off after that bad ko. If yougice both a few months to train id say stipe. (Mmath doesnt work)

If its literally tomorrow, i say Stipe.
At least he is in training. Jons legs will need some (supplement) preperation to be on point.

If "tomorrow" means At UFC 248 i go with Jones.

This is one of the best matchups that the UFC can make at Heavyweight, despite Stipe's recent loss to Cormier. I am a big fan of Stipe and I think he still has a lot left in the tank.

I believe that this fight is almost a toss-up, but I would favour my man Stipe to knock Jones out with a jab - straight right combo in the 2nd round. Jon wouldn't have the height and reach advantage that he is used to, and Miocic has great takedown defense and far superior boxing skills to complement his size advantage.

So yeah, my pick is Stipe via 2nd Rd KO.
What say you?
Stipe kos non juiced jones. Enhanced Jones probably beats stipe. Yes, roids make a difference.

Stipe. Jones doesn't look great fighting LHWs who are 6'4. There's a reason he cuts to LHW. Think about it. Now DC is champ he is interested in HW. Again. Think about it.

Stipe. Jones doesn't look great fighting LHWs who are 6'4. There's a reason he cuts to LHW. Think about it. Now DC is champ he is interested in HW. Again. Think about it.

Thought about it, and I believe Jones has expressed interest in fighting Brock before.

Thought about it, and I believe Jones has expressed interest in fighting Brock before.

Thanks for thinking about it. Interest in fighting Brock and interest in fighting Overeem, Stipe, JDS, Cain, Werdum etc in their primes is different altogether.

Lol jones has Brocks reputation at this point, Jones either fights stipe clean and probably loses or he takes steroids and gets caught after. Jones was undefeated his whole career and now USADA revealed why. USADA raped jones

Back