If Izzy beats Jan, the only thing stopping him from being GOAT is....

Bringing up that Izzy got KOd in a completey different sport by a top fighter, and that Usman got submitted in his 2nd pro fight is pretty desperate mate. That still doesn't answer how Khabib has supposedly done more than them in MMA.

The point is Usman will fight at MW at some point, and Izzy is fighting at LHW. Fighting at multiple weight classes is something Khabib refuses to do, hence why I mentioned it.

Conor was #2 P4P when Khabib beat him in a dominant fashion
Poirier was a top 10 P4P/snapping Holloway's 13 fights win streak in his last fight when Khabib beat him in a dominant fashion
Gaethje was top 10 P4P snapping Ferguson's 12 fights win streak in his last fight when Khabib beat him in a dominant fashion

how could you compare that to the embarrassing foot stomps of Usman or Izzy running away from a challenger he called out to a split decision?

<36>Anderson would get exposed justas he was against every other top 10 mw of today
1 Anderson was dominating weidman until the KO, 2 he's passed his prime thats why he lost so many fights at the end of his run 3 he made izzy look bad even passed his prime, Anderson would run through Adesanya like he ran through every middle weight durrijg his prime

1 Anderson was dominating weidman until the KO, 2 he's passed his prime thats why he lost so many fights at the end of his run 3 he made izzy look bad even passed his prime, Anderson would run through Adesanya like he ran through every middle weight durrijg his prime
Andersons era of middleweights was a parade of unathletic wrestlers and strikers, his best win was loopy mchaymaker hendo and he was getting knocked down by chael fucking sonen {<jordan}

Not a single win against izzys era, couldnt even beat a high as fuck welterweight and shot diaz while he was on steroids. Once actual talent came into the division he started getting slept, checked, and outboxed so bad by bisping he tried to sucker knee him and declare victory like the cheating rat fuck he is.

You do realise I was being sarcastic right?

How is this thread full of people that thought I was genuinely saying Izzy is GOAT? Didn’t you people go to school?
Well i'm sorry dude. Sarcasm is a tough one in written text

Khabib is the best I have ever seen

Grace jones went life and death with a blown up welter and scraped by pensioner silva

He is only moving up because he sees Jan as an easy option. I doubt he would be moving up if it was jones or even DC that holds the title, as he would be rag dolled

He matches up with Stipe better than Jon Jones. If he beats the HW champ he is the goat

Andersons era of middleweights was a parade of unathletic wrestlers and strikers, his best win was loopy mchaymaker hendo and he was getting knocked down by chael fucking sonen {<jordan}

Not a single win against izzys era, couldnt even beat a high as fuck welterweight and shot diaz while he was on steroids. Once actual talent came into the division he started getting slept, checked, and outboxed so bad by bisping he tried to sucker knee him and declare victory like the cheating rat fuck he is.
And he still made izzy look like ass that far past his prime. Just goes to show everyone izzy beat isn't on Silvas level either. Thanks for proving my point.

Khabib is the best I have ever seen

Grace jones went life and death with a blown up welter and scraped by pensioner silva

He is only moving up because he sees Jan as an easy option. I doubt he would be moving up if it was jones or even DC that holds the title, as he would be rag dolled
Khabib is a one dimensional can crusher with like 2 defences. Jon eclipses his entire carreer.

Izzy: 9-0 in the UFC & 4-0 in title fights in 3 years; moving up, potential double champ
Usman: 13-0 in the UFC & 4-0 in title fights in 5 years; open to moving up
Khabib: 13-0 in the UFC & 4-0 in title fights in 9 years; avoids WW

This is why I don't take anyone who calls Khabib the GOAT seriously. Please explain to me how he is above Izzy and Usman (who should really be P4P #1), let alone the greats like GSP and Jon.

because Khabib has never failed a drug test, lost a fight, been in danger of being finished or even cut for that matter all while competing in by far the deepest division in mma. Not a scratch. Y’all just hate that the man walked away on top, unrivaled. It never gets old. Jon fanboys are just as insecure as he is. Jon has gotten his ass beat so badly he couldn’t even walk out of the cage on his own or whipe his own ass for weeks. Love GSP but he was finished multiple times.

Doesn’t his chesticle keep him off goat lists

Izzy: 9-0 in the UFC & 4-0 in title fights in 3 years; moving up, potential double champ
Usman: 13-0 in the UFC & 4-0 in title fights in 5 years; open to moving up
Khabib: 13-0 in the UFC & 4-0 in title fights in 9 years; avoids WW

This is why I don't take anyone who calls Khabib the GOAT seriously. Please explain to me how he is above Izzy and Usman (who should really be P4P #1), let alone the greats like GSP and Jon.
Because he didnt beat Justin Gaychee!!! - Some Random Sherdogger

And he still made izzy look like ass that far past his prime. Just goes to show everyone izzy beat isn't on Silvas level either. Thanks for proving my point.
What point? Your just pulling shit out your ass and making little sense.

I guess you didn't watch the fight.{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Explain to me how taunting weidman like a retard the whole fight before getting ktfo is dominance. Lol, he really thought he was the nexy muhammed ali cause he finished a bunch of wrestlers. I will always love the all american for humiliating that clown, twice.

I don't have him as the goat, but I have him as the best I've seen in the cage. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the resume.

I think most khabib fans are ok with people saying he's just the lw goat and leave it at that.'

This fascination of moving up though seems to be a recent thing. It was never a qualifier to be a goat, all of a sudden it is. GSP was considered the goat because he came back and won a MW title. Sure, winning the mw title further cemented more of a case, but this idea that you "have" to move up to prove your case is just wild to me.

GOAT is (obviously) relative to other fighters. When there are a lot of guys with very good resumes, you need to find ways to separate them. Moving up and proving you don’t just happen to have a perfect build for your division is a decent way to separate.

Khabib is a one dimensional can crusher with like 2 defences. Jon eclipses his entire carreer.

Jones lost his last 2 fights

He also spent most of his career fighting guys over the hill, while khabib dominated prime competitors

Jones has been busted open and khabib has never been touched

Jones has also abused more drugs than Barry Bonds

Izzy will be one step closer. He needs to fight jones tho. I'm also not forgetting his close fight with gastelum and vettori.

If he continues to finish guys he would be one step closer. When you reach that level my criteria changes for goat. I judge a fighter by how he fights. If you're just trying to eek out a decision I don't care about your win regardless of the title defense.

Back