IF Hendo beats DC...

if hendo wins I'd laugh and laugh and laugh, talk about a backfire...it seems obvious the UFC if trying to give DC a big name win with minimum threat.

Would be amazing to see old man hendo lay him out.

He finished Fedor, which guys much bigger than Hendo couldn't do. It's more possible than people think. And I'm not sure what the Prestige is. My xbox gamertag and counterstrike alias for many years. Went from mrniceguy to sorrynottoday at some point.
That's true, and even though some would argue Fedor was past his prime, considering his resume that was still damn impressive. Oh The Prestige is a movie with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman. I just watched it again the other day so that's probably why that phrase stood out to me. It's a line in the movie.

If he actually won I'd stop watching MMA. That's how little of a chance he has. (And I'm a fan of Hendo)

You'd stop watching the sport if a guy you're a fan of won a fight and got a title shot?

Are you one of those guys who says they are a fan of anyone they say bad things about or say they can't win, just to cover yourself from fighter bashing, even though saying a guy would lose to a credible opponent is hardly fighter bashing?

It would be incredible, but I don't see it happening. If he beats DC though then yes give that man a title shot.

You'd stop watching the sport if a guy you're a fan of won a fight and got a title shot?
Hi
Are you one of those guys who says they are a fan of anyone they say bad things about or say they can't win, just to cover yourself from fighter bashing, even though saying a guy would lose to a credible opponent is hardly fighter bashing?

Didn't mean to rustle your Jimmies Red. I was just using that statement to prove a point. Seems it flew right over your frustrated head.

All the Cormier nut-hugging is reminiscent of the Shlemenko nut-hugging last week. Like Hendo everyone counted Tito out. I can see Hendo outstriking Cormier and neutralising his wrestling with his Greco

If Hendo beats DC he basically becomes the 2014 version of Randy Couture aka the old man u can never count out! (assuming he already isn't by now)

All the Cormier nut-hugging is reminiscent of the Shlemenko nut-hugging last week. Like Hendo everyone counted Tito out. I can see Hendo outstriking Cormier and neutralising his wrestling with his Greco

i see where you are going but dc is a bit different than schlemenko and dan is far different than tito. Dan has actually been relevant

I want Hendo to win to stop the DC hype but then again I want DC to win and face Jones over Gus because that would be a pretty hyped up main event. I just want Rumble to win the belt. I love that guy

Definitely if Jones beats Gus. I'd give it to him anyway, let Gus/Jones 3 build up a little, but going with the recent trend Jones would "deserve" it since other champs got it as well.

Rumble needs to show more, while this could be Hendo's last chance.

Back