IF Hendo beats DC...

EvanSullivan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't have a problem with him getting the next shot after Gus. Even though Hendo was on a losing streak and was losing to Shogun before the tko, I feel like him getting the next shot (If he beats DC) wouldnt be a problem. The Rashad and Machida loses were both very close plus Glover just lost and and Rumble just won only one fight since his UFC return so Hendo makes sense IF he beats DC.

If he actually won I'd stop watching MMA. That's how little of a chance he has. (And I'm a fan of Hendo)

If he beats him it's gonna be something... we're gonna be stepping into a GOAT'esque situation here.
I can't even think past that point right now.

If he wins, it'll be with that right hand, meaning a devastating finish, and considering Cormier's resume, there's no doubt in my mind Hendo would be next in line for a title shot.

He would definitely get a title shot and get dismantled by Jones. I am a huge hendo fan btw.

If he wins, it'll be with that right hand, meaning a devastating finish, and considering Cormier's resume, there's no doubt in my mind Hendo would be next in line for a title shot.

I honestly think Dan Henderson is going to knock Cormier out. I think Cormier will come out strong. Round 1/Round 2 KO. Does not go past 2 rounds. Henderson will not have it easy, but he will prevail with a knockout.

I'd lose my shit if he won. That guy must be fuckin nuts to take this fight. I mean, as big of a Hendo fan as I am, I don't see him winning this in any way and surely he knows how unlikely he is to win. Still gonna root for him. War Hendo!

I honestly think Dan Henderson is going to knock Cormier out. I think Cormier will come out strong. Round 1/Round 2 KO. Does not go past 2 rounds. Henderson will not have it easy, but he will prevail with a knockout.

Why do you think that? Hendo wasn't looking that hot and losing the fight against a slow shell of Shogun until the bomb landed. And this time he won't have his trt and is up against a healthy elite.

It would be the greatest to see Dan win. He has such a small chance but I'd love to see him do it.

If I was betting I would put money on cormier, but always rooting for Hendo... highly unlikely but would like to see him take out jones too and retire with the belt, he'd solidify goat status imo.

i think dc needs to get over his admiration for hendo and quit this talk about he would rather not fight hendo. hendo wouldn't hesitate to knock dc the f out. so, dc needs to do the same if he wants to get a title shot against jones.

i think dc would be wise to avoid a stand up fight against hendo. it's not worth the risk in the event hendo lands a knock out punch on dc. dc should take the fight to the mat and keep the fight there.

i like dc's chances more if he keeps the fight on the mat, but if dc gets into a stand up fight, i think hendo will get the win by knock out.

I don't think there is enough cum in my body to handle if Hendo KO'd Cormier

I makes no sense for him or DC to get a title shot after this fight. That's way too long to wait. This is how it should go. DC vs Hendo winner vs the Lil Nog vs Rumble winner sometime near the Bones vs Gus card. Or maybe on the same card if its in Oct or Dec.

I love Hendo, but I'm actually hoping Cormier wins as I think he's a big problem for Jones. As much as I love Hendo, I don't see him having any chance at Jones other than a hail mary punch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back