"If he dies, he dies then I’m paid twice" --- Conor McGregor

All his one liners are not original even stole notorious B.I.G's nickname.

No shit. Before this ground-breaking tweet, did anyone actually thought that if he dies, he lives?

And if he loses, does he post a "thanks for the cheese, i'm retiring young" post again?

Taking the dead man's cheque I guess

I think its kore like a visa commetcial

Sponsors : millions and millions
Fight Purse : millions and millions
PPV Points : 10's of millions.
Khabib's Death : Priceless

The death of Khabib is payment as revenge on his boy Artem.

That is what he means by getting paid twice

Conor’s social media game is weak nowadays.

lol at the people that believe Conor is talking about getting khabibs money if he kills him

It's obvious that he is implying that There is A hit out on Khabib from the Irish mob and Conor is there to collect

Buncha noobs

Dude...

he said the same thing to Floyd and got ktfo<45>

I wish Floyd had gone out there and finished Conor in the the first. He easily could have. But that's Floyd. He milked it and people actually believe Conor did amazing.

Is this picture recent? Looking thicker and stronger than those pics on a boat tbf.
Could have just being the cold water.

Wow reading that made the hairs on my neck stand on end, absolute warrior like if the same happened to you!

So he can't waste time doing a quick skype interview but he can spend his day posing at the gym and coming up with corny captions for instagram. {<huh}

So he can't waste time doing a quick skype interview but he can spend his day posing at the gym and coming up with corny captions for instagram. {<huh}
Just hurr durr if you think he runs his own social media, lol what a noob

Back