"If he dies, he dies then I’m paid twice" --- Conor McGregor

Conor is so punchdrunk from Nate and Floyd that it slipped his mind

This guy is absolutely done<45>

bu bu Floyd I'm Drago

"If he dies he dies"

UepSTfZ.gif

{<jordan}
Sorry you are corny as shit Don Johnson/evilyoshida. That's just the truth. I've head many call you a seriously disturbed conspiracy theory troll.

No one likes you here. Please go back to where you came from.

I can't wait until you lose all your money betting against Conor.

Conor haters about to go homeless lmao.

Guaranteed you won't have the balls to come back here on this forum and man up after Conor makes easy work of Khabib

Conor’s smack is so old he’s stealing likes from 30 year old movies.

Sorry you are corny as shit Don Johnson/evilyoshida. That's just the truth. I've head many call you a seriously disturbed conspiracy theory troll.

No one likes you here. Please go back to where you came from.

I can't wait until you lose all your money betting against Conor.

Conor haters about to go homeless lmao.

Guaranteed you won't have the balls to come back here on this forum and man up after Conor makes easy work of Khabib
ImperturbableUnawareJackrabbit-max-1mb.gif

Calling Kabib a terrorist now?

He gets to fight a bear if he kills Kabob. Second fight, second check.

Conor one-liners getting a bit old and unoriginal IMHO.

I just hope BOTH dudes show up, uninjured, on-time, make-weight and climb into the cage and have a non-controversial fight and clear result, and no weirdness or fucked-up judges questionable split-decisions or early Herb-stoppages etc.

Don't need no more BS, just a good hard and fair fight with a clear winner, whoever that might be.
That's what we are all here for. All the other stuff & hype and smack talk surrounding it is, though briefly entertaining, ultimately irrelevant.

I don't like the guy at all but this is clearly paying homage to Ivan Dragos famous line in Rocky 4 so I can get behind it.

Would have been better coming from Khabib though instead of an Irishman

I don't like the guy at all but this is clearly paying homage to Ivan Dragos famous line in Rocky 4 so I can get behind it.

Would have been better coming from Khabib though instead of an Irishman
Dude...

he said the same thing to Floyd and got ktfo<45>

Dude...

he said the same thing to Floyd and got ktfo<45>

Oh didn't see that one, lol. More relevant though being a Boxing exhibition and all....

Well lets hope it leads to the same result then!

Conor is so punchdrunk from Nate and Floyd that it slipped his mind

This guy is absolutely done<45>

bu bu Floyd I'm Drago

"If he dies he dies"

UepSTfZ.gif

{<jordan}

Lol great gif, Floyd looks absolutely fearless

Sherdog : "McGs gone quiet, he's gonna pull out, nothing on social media for days, told you he's scared"

Mcg : *social media post*

Sherdog : "this guy just posts shit, wish he would stop with the social media, its so unoriginal and he's clearly scared"

Uh :s

Conors trash talk is awful.

I totally understand people being a fan of his fighting style and ability but apart from that he is so cringy.

Back