"If he dies, he dies then I’m paid twice" --- Conor McGregor

He has to pose for the pics and approve the captions, nerd.
Looks like he was just standing there recovering for a monsterous training session, hardly posing for a pic.

giphy.gif

McG has 25.5 million followers....

He should tweet out "I will give one of my followers 1 million dollars if the PPV does 3 million buys"

I'm sure a computer could anonymously pick the follower.

Conor having nightmares about fictional Russians like ivan drago so he changes up the quote and makes it stupid about money

Conor fans should be concerned.

It's going to be tough to lionize and worship this guy after you see him mounted by an angry muslim who is preaching to him while beating on his dome.

Sherdog: omg canner is so shook he’s not trash talking or anything! He’s scared of kabeeb time

Also sherdog: fuking lol at mctappers trash talk its so shit he’s so shook lol

Conor one-liners getting a bit old and unoriginal IMHO.

I just hope BOTH dudes show up, uninjured, on-time, make-weight and climb into the cage and have a non-controversial fight and clear result, and no weirdness or fucked-up judges questionable split-decisions or early Herb-stoppages etc.

Don't need no more BS, just a good hard and fair fight with a clear winner, whoever that might be.
That's what we are all here for. All the other stuff & hype and smack talk surrounding it is, though briefly entertaining, ultimately irrelevant.
This is sherdog, get the fuck outta here with your fair and sensible post.

Back