If hardy blasts his way to a title

He might blast them on the feet, but I doubt he is beating them like Lesnar beat Mir.

Lesnar took Mir down, established position, got wrist control, and beat him to a pulp. Lesnar out-grappled Mir, and there was more learned skill demonstrated than sherdogger's want to admit.

Hardy will not have the same top game as NCAA div 1 wrestler of comparable size.

Last edited:
Hardy about to go full Ike Turner on the division.
AshamedAssuredCanine-max-1mb.gif

lol. he DIDN'T play football and was trying out for a professional fuckin team. how the fuck are you judging hardy's striking when he hasn't faced one legit opponent yet. the worst fighter brock fought would destroy everyone hardy has faced.
Very doubtful Kim beats Austen Lane or even some of the other guys.

Listen, Im not saying Hardy is a better fighter than Brock, as Brock was certainly fitted freakishly well for MMA, but they are different kinds of athletes with different strengths and weaknesses. Brock is a bull rush bully type of fighter, and tho Hardy lacks the wrestling and probably pure brute strength of Brock, he has more intelligence. He's not just biting down on his mouth piece and blindly throwing, he is picking his shots, using angles and is patient. There's a reason he has KO'd everyone dead in a minute or less. Hardy's foot work and aptitude to learn is very rare and warrants the pundits that are gushing over and hyping him. If Ngannou can challenge for the title with a few years of training, Hardy certainly can too. Im telling you, he will atleast be a top ten fighter if taken along the right way, and I predict he will be in the UFC for a while.

Considering MMA is an F-level sport, and heavyweight is considered the weakest mens division. So you have a bum division in what is already a bum sport, think about it. That's how bad heavyweight truly is lol.

Makes me wonder why you even watch.

Exactly. He was a great athlete with power and high level wrestling. He made it to the title with never seeing a second round, and then he lost each fight where he saw a second round. Then we never heard from him again and most people don't consider him a great.

Greg Hardy has even less than Carwin and will be exposed more quickly.

Sure, he was a great athlete compared to the pro skateboarders he now fights I guess.

They will fast track him to a title fight. He will win Saturday and once more against a no name top 20 guy. Then He will ko overeem (that will get a lot of views ) in devastating fashion and get a title fight.

But conversely we haven't had a chance to see what he's made of, and what skills he's been working on.

At some point, someone will test him and take him into rounds 2 & 3. At that point we'll see who is right, and you may very well be right.

of course, but that's what i'm saying. if he hasn't shown anything incredible yet, there's a very low chance he will later. people act like you can just go to a school for 6 months and pick up world class wrestling/striking like you can buy a coat off a rack.

the thing about that is, Yoel Romero we knew was a freak from the very first fight he had. we didn't have to wait to see his athleticism come out, he already was showing signs by moving like a cat in the ring.

Hardy doesn't possess that. he looks like every other F level bum that people talk about. his punching his actually pretty laughable, i don't know how people are saying his striking is better than Brock's.

in the words of Conor McGregor, "i see stiffness"

I always felt like Hardy would do well in those truck pulling strong man competitions. You know the ones. He has the power in his legs and never really admitted to being guilty of any of the stuff he was accused of doing with his girlfriend.

I'll be rooting for him along the way, he's already succeeded by getting to the highest level. Now he just has to respect the art and try his best, I think he's gonna impress alot of people. It's a shame so many people wanna see him fail, people are cruel.

There’s levels to this

Nfl/nba is a level

Ufc/mma is d n f level

Now if an athlete who’s not good nuff to be in a level sport comes in n dominates d n f level athletes, it doesn’t mean d n f level athletes suck...

K, they do suck to some extent, but the level of athleticism is too big to overcome on skill alone

Hardy is more athletic than you tools will ever realize. Got blamed for a bunch of stuff he never did because he's black.

I'll be rooting for him along the way, he's already succeeded by getting to the highest level. Now he just has to respect the art and try his best, I think he's gonna impress alot of people. It's a shame so many people wanna see him fail, people are cruel.

Just don’t understand all the betas n pussies who criticize him for beating up a woman?!?

They don’t know the entire story. Maybe she was a bitch n was physical as well.

The guy moved on from that part of his life n his haters should as well

Why does he need to learn 20+ years of wrestling?

Does Ngannou know 20 years+ of wrestling?

He doesn't but that is what Carwin had which is who I originally compare Hardy to.

Ngannou doesn't have good wrestling in general from what we have seen from him, a skill that would have helped him greatly in his title challenge, but he does have far more fluid striking and movement than Greg Hardy. Why? Because he trained for much longer than 1 year and has much more fight experience.

Just don’t understand all the betas n pussies who criticize him for beating up a woman?!?

They don’t know the entire story. Maybe she was a bitch n was physical as well.

The guy moved on from that part of his life n his haters should as well
Agreed, humanity loves to throw stones from their glass house, I'm so fed up with people judging others. No one is perfect, and everyone has done things they're not proud of.

Back