If GOAT Anderson went up a weightclass so should Ronda

RightKnee

Blue Belt
Reaction score
if she wants to be GOAT. Hiding at 135 doesn't make you GOAT. Anderson went up a weightclass and beat 205ers like they were nothing. If Ronda is GOAT is most dominant athlete LOLOL then she should go up a weightclass.

Sound logic if I've ever seen it...

there is no weight class to go up to.

Last edited:
who is GOAT Anderson?

Yeah Ronda is already the WMMA goat, I don't think she will change anything.

obviously Cyborg at 145

First of all. There is no female 145 in the UFC.

Second. Anderson never fought the #1 at LHW. So the comparison doesn't add up.

Honestly imo moving up and beating tailor made opponents didn't do much for Anderson's legacy imo. He build it at MW.

Ronda is the GOAT in WMMA. Any comparison with male MMA does not make sense though.

the white knight shertardation in this thread has gone to max. Ronda hiding at 135 has not convinced me or most knowledgable pre-Tuf MMA:ers that shes goat and thats a fact.

the white knight shertardation in this thread has gone to max. Ronda hiding at 135 has not convinced me or most knowledgable pre-Tuf MMA:ers that shes goat and thats a fact.

Pre TUF ... oh you mean like when Ronda signed to fight Cyborg at 145? Or like when after Cyborg's steroid abuse killed off 145 Ronda's manager said they were open to 140, and Cyborg refused?

As they said, there is no 145 for women unfortunately. But I do think they should make a 140 superfight and get the fucking thing over with.

War Honda!

Pre TUF ... oh you mean like when Ronda signed to fight Cyborg at 145? Or like when after Cyborg's steroid abuse killed off 145 Ronda's manager said they were open to 140, and Cyborg refused?

get your facts straight ufc dana white and ronda refused at 140, cyborg was all in. hiding at 135 like bitches.

Anderson moved up only to fight slow hand picked brawlers who were gift match ups for him. That shit aint impressive. Those fights were jokes to make Anuderson look as great as possible to the sheep

Ronda moving up to fight Cyborg is a whole other story

That would be like Anderson moving up to fight DC but we all know Anderson would never do that

Anderson was a LARGE MW who shouldve been at LHW durring his run. He wasnt for a reason

Get out with your low key Anderson riding

Maybe she doesn't care about being goat. Maybe she just wants to be BW champ. There's nothing wrong with that.

Champions definitely should not be fighting non-title fights, and I'm not convinced the UFC should have a 145 lb division. There just isn't enough talent to support it. Cyborg should just lay off the weights, make 135, and fight in the UFC in a division that exists. Like every other fighter.

get your facts straight ufc dana white and ronda refused at 140, cyborg was all in. hiding at 135 like bitches.

Hahahahahaha, you Ronda haters are so hilarious.

Here is Rousey's manager saying they wanted 135, but were open to catchweight, but demanding follicle steroid testing.

he's not talking just about VADA-style testing. On Monday's edition of The MMA Hour, Harvey said he'd go one step further and request hair follicle testing to ensure that Cyborg hasn't been using any drugs while on suspension.

As far as the weight debate, Harvey reiterated that Rousey would only take the fight at 135 pounds. On that though, he did leave some wiggle room, saying that if the bout ended up on pay-per-view and/or brought with it a financial windfall, there might be some room for persuasion.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/8/2...tates-stipulations-for-cyborg-fight-including

And here is Cyborg THE NEXT DAY refusing 140 and refusing to agree to steroid testing.

'Cyborg' done talking Rousey, says 'spoiled little girl' can come back to original weight

If Rousey wants to prove her worth, Santos said, let her come back to 145 pounds to do it

Jones cleared LHW was pressured to fight cain
Andy cleared MW was pressured to fight Jones
GSP cleared WW was pressured to fight Andy
Aldo cleared FW was pressured to fight Pettis

But god forbid Ronda moves up 5 pounds to fight a catchweight fight with Cyborg.... Just stop talking and make this fight already!

PS cant mention poster as i cant find thread

Jones cleared LHW was pressured to fight cain
Andy cleared MW was pressured to fight Jones
GSP cleared WW was pressured to fight Andy
Aldo cleared FW was pressured to fight Pettis

But god forbid Ronda moves up 5 pounds to fight a catchweight fight with Cyborg.... Just stop talking and make this fight already!

PS cant mention poster as i cant find thread

Which fighters were steroid cheats who could fight at the lower weight class easy?

PS: Most of those guys were never pressured, and many of those people didn't even want to see the fight except haters (like here)

Back