If Fury had fought Cain liked they discussed..

you need a good chin as a boxer, otherwise you wont make it far -> natural selection ftw.

Guys like JDS & Ngannou KOd old farts with no chin and no defense.

Fury has more than enough power.

You didnt answer the question.

In boxing obviously Fury wins

In MMA, Cain SHOULD win but there is always a very real chance Cain hurts himself before or during the fight.........in which case Fury would be the victor

Francis timing off a takedown isn’t comparable to Fury who has never had to cover. Stop.

Francis Ngannou is a 35 year-old nightclub bouncer who MMA fans think is an 'A level athlete' because he's big and has got a six pack.

Comparing a MMA heavyweight like Ngannou to a boxer like Fury is like comparing the guy who pushes the shopping carts at your local Walmart to Sebastian Vettel.

Cain wins in MMA.

Fury wins in boxing.

Cain wins in a street fight 90% of the time.

In a boxing competition?? Fury wins easy.

In mma and a real fight? Fury ends up on the end of a one sided beat down bloodied and defiled

furys arms are longer than cains legs = jab ftw

I would not be suprised if tyson fury (with mma training) could defeat prime cain.

Tyson KOd people with bodyshots ... with 4oz gloves hed be working people outside.

So in other words it would be a mma fighter vs a mma fighter in a mma fight??

Lol punching isnt magic either. How many 1st round kos does tyson have? What do you think are the odds of cain winning vs tyson fury winning?
I never said it was and of course I would give Cain a massive advantage in MMA but to act like Cain just casually strolls in and takes him down instantly is also absurd.

People who say "in a street fight"... HA HA HA! In a street fight they would square off and then some donkey would come from the side and wreck them with blindside punch. That's street fighting. No such thing as a clean street fight. Source - I watch youtube videos and drink beer on my sofa. UberBookerG

Cain would get KTFO even in his prime if he tried to bum rush Fury with his takedowns.

If Fury wanted too he could just keep Cain at the end of his jab.
He really couldn’t as Cain would take him down at will. Do people still not get this after all these years...

Simple one takes it in MMA and the other takes it in boxing.

Lets see, has Cain ever fought someone with basically no wrestling?

giphy.gif

Know but he does have to be pretty good since Tyson has proven he's tough and has a lot of heart and Cains kicking range is still inside Tyson's punching range.

He can just threaten with a punch or takedown then kick him, easy. Fury may be tough but he's not conditioned to take low kicks.

In MMA? Cain
In boxing? Fury
In Hockey? That's a more interesting question

dumb thread obv,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back