If Fury had fought Cain liked they discussed..

Boxing match fury embarrassed Cain, mma would consist of Cain taking four steps forward and his knee blowing out.

Not that I'm aware of no but Cain isn't exactly a big kicker and kicks aren't black magic either and also require proper range.

Lol punching isnt magic either. How many 1st round kos does tyson have? What do you think are the odds of cain winning vs tyson fury winning?

Lol at so many saying he'd kill Cain in an mma match,you gotta be kidding me.He'd get taken down and smashed.

Lol punching isnt magic either. How many 1st round kos does tyson have? What do you think are the odds of cain winning vs tyson fury winning?

furys arms are longer than cains legs = jab ftw

I would not be suprised if tyson fury (with mma training) could defeat prime cain.

Tyson KOd people with bodyshots ... with 4oz gloves hed be working people outside.

Cain injures himself while trying to take Fury down.

lmao

this

10000%

maxresdefault.jpg

Cain would get KTFO even in his prime if he tried to bum rush Fury with his takedowns.

If Fury wanted too he could just keep Cain at the end of his jab.
Bruh, cain could throw the sloppiest shot from across the cage and ankle pick fury.

furys arms are longer than cains legs = jab ftw

I would not be suprised if tyson fury (with mma training) could defeat prime cain.

Tyson KOd people with bodyshots ... with 4oz gloves hed be working people outside.

Stop bro. He can only ko no namers in 1 round in boxing. Hes not some monster puncher. Just answer the question so we know where youre coming from. What do you think are the odds that tyson fury would beat 'prime cain'

Stop bro. He can only ko no namers in 1 round in boxing. Hes not some monster puncher. Just answer the question so we know where youre coming from. What do you think are the odds that tyson fury would beat 'prime cain'

you need a good chin as a boxer, otherwise you wont make it far -> natural selection ftw.

Guys like JDS & Ngannou KOd old farts with no chin and no defense.

Fury has more than enough power.

Some people itt should check out Fedor vs Semmy

uUKYF5.gif

12+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Semmy+Schilt_xvid.gif

well if it is a street fight then Fury has more chance to win because he can just hit and run/avoid Cain and wait until Cain gassed out, Cain cant push him to the cage because there will be no cage. Plus Fury is much bigger and faster (standing) than Cain, he can just snipe Cain and run
There are street walls

..What would have happened?

This dude Fury is a freak, 6 foot 9 and fat but he is explosive and fast moves like a dam welterweight in there.

If they taught him some basic sprawling and submission defense Cain would be fucked. Francis NGannou barely learned to sprawl and was just training boxing and he wrecked Cain

In boxing Fury toys with him and probably stops him within a round as soon as he feels like turning up the pressure.
Yeah especially if the Fury from last night showed up

He was grumpy last night. He came to the usa to fuck someone's face up

Would put him down like ngaunna did i mean ngaunna himself isnt much of grappler and his striking is no where near furys but he put cain away before the takedown.

Back