If Fedor would somehow defeat Bader in his next fight...

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
It would potentially create a very unique situation in that Fedor,a head coach of his own team,would hold a HW belt while his student would hold the LHW title simultaneously,assuming Nemkov could retain it also at that time.

news341023_1618396546486_X3.jpg

I just dont think Fedor could beat Bader to be honest. He would have to catch him quick. Bader isnt as "immobile" as some of Fedor's opponents. However, Bader is 38, and its been two years since he flattened an injured Fedor in that match and Bader has been less than "steller" going 2-2 in the 4 matches since. It would be very interesting to say the least what Fedor could do in the rematch if it happened.

Reactions: HHJ
Mold and Kongo should get the next title shots at Bader. Mold's never fought Bader and Kongo had the NC. Fedor's already lost to Bader. Mold is Interim champ.

Crazy how horrible Bellator is at matchmaking though there hasn't been a HW title fight in 2 fucking years in a division with guys in their mid 40s. Even the UFC LW division puts that to shame.

I just dont think Fedor could beat Bader to be honest. He would have to catch him quick. Bader isnt as "immobile" as some of Fedor's opponents. However, Bader is 38, and its been two years since he flattened an injured Fedor in that match and Bader has been less than "steller" going 2-2 in the 4 matches since. It would be very interesting to say the least what Fedor could do in the rematch if it happened.
All I am saying is that this fight is somehow viable again,and if it is made,anything can happen...

I doubt he'll fight Bader while Moldavsky is interim champion.

Mold and Kongo should get the next title shots at Bader. Mold's never fought Bader and Kongo had the NC. Fedor's already lost to Bader.
Yeah but tell Bellator that. They might just do what they wanna do.

I believe Fedor has one more match til his contract is up. Would they even renew his contract? To be honest i'd like to see him retire.

I doubt he'll fight Bader while Moldavsky is interim champion.
He did say that he would prefer to let Moldavsky go first,but as of now is undecided what the next move is.

I believe Fedor has one more match til his contract is up. Would they even renew his contract? To be honest i'd like to see him retire.
I think they wouldnt try to tie him up like the UFC does to their champions,esp considering that he has many fighters signed from his team. There is continued business oppurtunity beyond fighting.

Yeah but tell Bellator that. They might just do what they wanna do.

They follow rankings usually(outside of GP's)Scott Coker's a tortoise though. Kongo and Fedor are going to be 50 by the time they get to the front of the line.

They let Bader participate in the LHW GP even when they knew they had an old af HW division waiting in line. Why they didn't just use Anglickas and let Bader fight Mold is beyond me. This isn't the early days of Bellator they had the LHW's to fill the GP bracket.

They follow rankings Scott Coker's a tortoise though. Kongo and Fedor are going to be 50 by the time they get to the front of the line.
Yeah but Fedor should just be given title shots by being Fedor. We dont have much time left.

Also ignore the troll. Lets keep this thing goin.

Based on their recent fights/performances I would pick Fedor by TKO, he looked extremely fast and fought much smarter than he was in 2019.

Yeah but Fedor should just be given title shots by being Fedor. We dont have much time left.

He's younger than Kongo and has already been a champion in Pride whereas Kongo had never fought for the title before the Bader NC.

And the Hendo case in the UFC wasn't just a career appreciation thing it's also cause he'd turned Bisping into a meme. Bader already beat Fedor in the HW GP and Fedor should only get a title shot if Mold becomes the champ(which is very possible).

Should be Mold v Bader if Bader wins Kongo gets next shot if Mold wins Fedor gets next shot. This wouldn't be a huge deal if we knew this process wouldn't take 3 years. It is sad the last years of Kongo and Fedor's careers are being wasted.

He's younger than Kongo and has already been a champion in Pride whereas Kongo had never fought for the title before the Bader NC.

And the Hendo case in the UFC wasn't just a career appreciation thing it's also cause he'd turned Bisping into a meme. Bader already beat Fedor in the HW GP and Fedor should only get a title shot if Mold becomes the champ(which is very possible).
Im curious what they will do. They need to get moving.

It would potentially create a very unique situation in that Fedor,a head coach of his own team,would hold a HW belt while his student would hold the LHW title simultaneously,assuming Nemkov could retain it also at that time.

news341023_1618396546486_X3.jpg

Fedor is goat, but I don't think Fedor beats Bader. Fedor's chin is shot and I think Bader can find that chin again.

I know Bader got caught a couple times, but by fighters in their absolute prime.

Hope Fedor wins but very tough fight.

Im getting chills imagining him going out as a champ

Yall know Moldavsky is on Team Fedor right? NO WAY Fedor and him are fighting. Just end that nonsense now.

While I do think Fedor has a better chance at taking out Bader this time around, still dont think it makes sense. Should be Bader vs Moldovsky in a unification fight.

If Moldovsky wins he should face Kongo and Fedor should be paired up against Barnett.
If Bader wins, and Fedor hasnt had his last fight yet, THEN it would make some sense. But even then you'd be passing over Kongo... again. And having Fedor sidelined for almost a year waiting.

Back