If Fedor would somehow defeat Bader in his next fight...

Yall know Moldavsky is on Team Fedor right? NO WAY Fedor and him are fighting. Just end that nonsense now.

While I do think Fedor has a better chance at taking out Bader this time around, still dont think it makes sense. Should be Bader vs Moldovsky in a unification fight.

If Moldovsky wins he should face Kongo and Fedor should be paired up against Barnett.
If Bader wins, and Fedor hasnt had his last fight yet, THEN it would make some sense. But even then you'd be passing over Kongo... again. And having Fedor sidelined for almost a year waiting.
This thread is not about Moldavsky fighting Fedor,so I dont know what nonsense there is to end.

If Bellator wants Fedor to fight Bader,then they will just do so. I am sure Fedor and Moldovsky have discussed this possibility already

This thread is not about Moldavsky fighting Fedor,so I dont know what nonsense there is to end.

If Bellator wants Fedor to fight Bader,then they will just do so. I am sure Fedor and Moldovsky have discussed this possibility already
Was introduced in post #17

" Bader already beat Fedor in the HW GP and Fedor should only get a title shot if Mold becomes the champ(which is very possible).

Should be Mold v Bader if Bader wins Kongo gets next shot if Mold wins Fedor gets next shot. "

Was introduced in post #17

" Bader already beat Fedor in the HW GP and Fedor should only get a title shot if Mold becomes the champ(which is very possible).

Should be Mold v Bader if Bader wins Kongo gets next shot if Mold wins Fedor gets next shot. "
I prefer we skip all this and just give Fedor the belt right now tbh

<Fedor23>

I’ve mentioned this in other threads—from the time that Fedor vs Johnson was booked actually—but I do believe that Fedor will fight Bader next for the title. Should he win it, he’ll retire with the belt and Moldavsky will be promoted from interim champ to undisputed champ.

Fedor Team is gonna be looking like The 4 Horsemen in 1987: HW champ Fedor, Interim HW champ Moldavsky, LHW champ Nemkov, and pretty soon Tokov is coming for that MW belt :)

I just dont think Fedor could beat Bader to be honest. He would have to catch him quick. Bader isnt as "immobile" as some of Fedor's opponents. However, Bader is 38, and its been two years since he flattened an injured Fedor in that match and Bader has been less than "steller" going 2-2 in the 4 matches since. It would be very interesting to say the least what Fedor could do in the rematch if it happened.
Fedor looks to be in better fighting shape compared to before. The Fedor from this weekends fights has a great chance of finishing Bader.

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_500.gifv
Fedor's KO from this weekend was started from the very same punch. He's learned from that KO loss. He counterd and ducked under while firing off a 3-piece KO. Different starting hook hand but same combo can be done, doesn't really matter which stance it's being thrown from.

Back