If Fedor fought for the UFC, would he be enough for you to buy any PPV?

manub

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I would buy any PPV with Fedor on it.

That's all the UFC cares about at the end of the day, so let them hear it if you agree.

Fedor wouldn't be a huge star today. It's the casual fans that boost PPV numbers for people like conor and Ronda. Fedor isn't very marketable.

That said, I watch every PPV anyway so I'd be watching if he ever fights in the UFC

Fedor wouldn't be a huge star today. It's the casual fans that boost PPV numbers for people like conor and Ronda. Fedor isn't very marketable.

That said, I watch every PPV anyway so I'd be watching if he ever fights in the UFC

His stardom potential is debatable.

I believe he can beat Werdum, which would be a huge boost to the popularity of the HW division. The UFC owns all the rights to the Fedor fight footage, it's an endless highlight reel of spectacular wins (yes, they're not recent, but the casual ufc fan won't care), it would get the new MMA fans brought in by Conor and Ronda more familiar with him. They could promote the hell out of him as the GOAT, not just the current HW champ.

Admittedly that would require Dana to start singing a different tune about him, but Dana loves money more than his grudges.

"FEDOR LOST BECAUSE HE'S OUT OF HIS PRIME! HE WAS OUT OF HIS PRIME AGAINST ARLOVSKI!"

*Fedor wants to return to MMA*

"FEDOR COULD DEFINITELY BEAT WERDUM! HE'S GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER THIS TIME!"

The #1 worst fanbase in MMA (or sports) history.

"FEDOR LOST BECAUSE HE'S OUT OF HIS PRIME! HE WAS OUT OF HIS PRIME AGAINST ARLOVSKI!"

I never said the first part.

I do agree with the second part though. Don't you?

Dana has enough snow in his drive-in.

I never said the first part.

I do agree with the second part though. Don't you?

Not even close. He was submitted by Werdum in a minute, and Werdum's improved a lot since then.

Absolutly it would be enough

OP doesn't provide enough criteria to make a decision. Are you suggesting something like

Fedor vs. Jared Rosholt
Damian Maia vs. Stephen Thomson
3 TUF fights

$59.99?

Then no.

Would be money well spent if I knew Fedor was getting ppv points.

OP doesn't provide enough criteria to make a decision. Are you suggesting something like

Fedor vs. Jared Rosholt
3 TUF fights

$59.99?

Then no.

I think I would buy that (Maia Thompson sounds intriguing!), but let's be realistic.

What about a Fedor vs Mir with 4 relatively irrelevant fights on the undercard?

Fedor vs. Jared Rosholt
3 TUF fights

$59.99?

Then no.

I'd probably still go to bar.

I'll be streaming everything from here on out. Not supporting the moves the company makes.

You ok there?

You could put Fedor on UFC 190 and I still wouldn't buy it.

Back