If Fedor fought for the UFC, would he be enough for you to buy any PPV?

absolutely

it is an honor to see the greatest of all time perform

we are truly lucky to be alive

"FEDOR LOST BECAUSE HE'S OUT OF HIS PRIME! HE WAS OUT OF HIS PRIME AGAINST ARLOVSKI!"

*Fedor wants to return to MMA*

"FEDOR COULD DEFINITELY BEAT WERDUM! HE'S GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER THIS TIME!"

The #1 worst fanbase in MMA (or sports) history.

Fedor is about 10 years past his peak, and at least 5 years past being in anything close to his prime. That said, he is still probably capable of beating Werdum. It's not like a great fighter will lose their ability to beat top comp the second they're no longer prime. Conversely, it's possible for a great fighter, in their prime, to lose to lesser comp. Hence, it's possible that Fedor was past his prime by Arlovski, and could still be competitive against Werdum 6 years later. But you would have to be able to think abstractly to understand that.

Fedor is about 10 years past his peak, and at least 5 years past being in anything close to his prime. That said, he is still probably capable of beating Werdum. It's not like a great fighter will lose their ability to beat top comp the second they're no longer prime. Conversely, it's possible for a great fighter, in their prime, to lose to lesser comp. Hence, it's possible that Fedor was past his prime by Arlovski, and could still be competitive against Werdum 6 years later. But you would have to be able to think abstractly to understand that.

You're pretty damn dumb if you believe that. Honestly.

Also, would buy any ppv with Fedor on it, UFC or otherwise. He's the GOAT, and my fav fighter. Being in the UFC would also add another dimension to it as well. Would be surreal, and historic.

it's like Sting finally wrestling in WWE even though it was way after him prime

You're pretty damn dumb if you believe that. Honestly.

Nice ad hominem. But if you care to discuss it beyond the level of a 6yr old, go ahead and break down as to why Werdum is 100% to beat Fedor,if they ever fight again, using valid logic.

I would personally buy a PPV if it had ONLY a Fedor fight vs a legit top 5 opponent. I hardly ever buy PPVs, I usually go to a bar with my wife but I would buy that one.

If there was a "Fedor comeback" Kickstarter I would contribute to it.

He could be fighting a particularly tough crosswordand still yes in a heartbeat.

Fedor wouldn't be a huge star today. It's the casual fans that boost PPV numbers for people like conor and Ronda. Fedor isn't very marketable.

That said, I watch every PPV anyway so I'd be watching if he ever fights in the UFC

Fedor isn't marketable?

He is the GOAT and one of the most exciting fighters ever.

This isn't marketable?

Well if the UFC can't hype Fedor up then they are not really promoters.

The UFC can hype Fedor up so that MMA fans will think he is GOD.

If new MMA fans aren't interrested in the most awesome fighter ever, then f*ck them.

Evrybody has his own "prime time". Look at Hendo. ( ok i know the trt n'shit )

Best Hendo i saw was in Lyoto fight Shogun and Fedor. (2011)

He was at the moment 40 years old. He meant to fight Jon Jones.

Best Fedor i saw was in 2005 when he was 28. He was very strong, fast, uber agressive. He was monster. In his every later fight i didnt saw same fire.

Cro cop vs Fedor one of the best heavyweight fights i ever saw.

And he was in best shape of his life. Cro Cop also.

We will see if he will ignite again but im quite sceptic about that.

I hope Fedor do the final title run and take Werdum belt but i dont see it.

You never know... ;)

I get em all anyway, but if I didn't.....then of course!

Regardless of opponent!

"FEDOR LOST BECAUSE HE'S OUT OF HIS PRIME! HE WAS OUT OF HIS PRIME AGAINST ARLOVSKI!"

*Fedor wants to return to MMA*

"FEDOR COULD DEFINITELY BEAT WERDUM! HE'S GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER THIS TIME!"

The #1 worst fanbase in MMA (or sports) history.

Fedor was out of his prime when he lost, but he still should have won those fights. He just wasn't into it mentally.

If he comes back with the post Hendo approach and in 2012 shape, I think he can beat anybody.

We have to wait and see how he looks now. I mean he has been out of the game for more than 3 years.

It is Fedor we are talking about and he can surprise us.

But you won't listen to reason, so just throw a fit like you always do.

Nice ad hominem. But if you care to discuss it beyond the level of a 6yr old, go ahead and break down as to why Werdum is 100% to beat Fedor,if they ever fight again, using valid logic.

Let's see;

Fedor hasn't fought in 3 years
Fedor is 39 years old
Fedor lost to him in a minute when they fought

Werdum has been fighting consistently
Werdum has improved drastically
Werdum only need a few seconds of Fedor in his guard to win

I know you're a fangirl and Fedor is your favorite fighter, but you can't be this delusional. This is reality, not a movie. A 39 year old Fedor that hasn't fought in 3 years isn't going to come in and beat Werdum.

Especially after Fedor was absolutely stomped in Strikeforce.

Let's see;

Those facts are not wrong. Yet, they don't translate to "Fedor has 0% chance of winning". He has a chance, he would probably be a clear underdog in betting lines for all of those reasons, but no knowledgable MMA fan in their right mind would say he has 0% of winning.

Anyone who says yes must have paid for BoDog Fights Fedor vs Lindland.

Back