If Fedor fought for the UFC, would he be enough for you to buy any PPV?

Fedor was out of his prime when he lost, but he still should have won those fights. He just wasn't into it mentally.

If he comes back with the post Hendo approach and in 2012 shape, I think he can beat anybody.

We have to wait and see how he looks now. I mean he has been out of the game for more than 3 years.

It is Fedor we are talking about and he can surprise us.

But you won't listen to reason, so just throw a fit like you always do.

I agree. Fedor of late became a head hunter. It didn't seem like he cared about anything but getting a quick ko/tko after Pride. And imo it almost seemed like mentally he wasn't himself. Haters will disagree and say we're delusional but coming from fans who loved Fedor and watched all of his fights numerous times you could he wasn't in his prime past 2010 and wasn't the same fighter. Early in his career his game plans were perfect and he fought with such high fighter IQ , towards the end he was reckless and a head hunter like I said. Maybe he just needed time to heal physically and mentally .

I agree. Fedor of late became a head hunter. It didn't seem like he cared about anything but getting a quick ko/tko after Pride. And imo it almost seemed like mentally he wasn't himself. Haters will disagree and say we're delusional but coming from fans who loved Fedor and watched all of his fights numerous times you could he wasn't in his prime past 2010 and wasn't the same fighter. Early in his career his game plans were perfect and he fought with such high fighter IQ , towards the end he was reckless and a head hunter like I said. Maybe he just needed time to heal physically and mentally .

gif-4.gif

No, I am still waiting on a reply for the refund for the first to I ordered online, that were so bad I was forced to watch illegally for free. So why would i ever buy one again?
That would be like throwing cash in the rubbish bin.

Let's see;

Fedor hasn't fought in 3 years
Fedor is 39 years old
Fedor lost to him in a minute when they fought

Werdum has been fighting consistently
Werdum has improved drastically
Werdum only need a few seconds of Fedor in his guard to win

I know you're a fangirl and Fedor is your favorite fighter, but you can't be this delusional. This is reality, not a movie. A 39 year old Fedor that hasn't fought in 3 years isn't going to come in and beat Werdum.

Especially after Fedor was absolutely stomped in Strikeforce.

1. Rungrust could very well be factor. This is a good point to bring up, and one reason I would rather see Fedor take fight against Mir, or someone more on that level.
2. Werdum is what, 37/38ish. Age would be a non-factor. Mileage might, though.
3. Really? You honestly think Fedor would walk into the same trap again. Besides which, one fight doesn't mean a lot. Using a sample size of 1 doesn't prove anything.
4. "Werdum has been fighting consistently" is just another way of saying Fedor might have ringrust. You're being redundant.
5.Werdum is not drastically better now than he was when he fought Fedor IMO, although I believe his striking is marginally better. You're mostly buying into Zuffa hype on that one, ie now that he's the best guy in UFC, he must have drastically improved since his SF days. Hunt was working him, and Nog was holding his own, as recently as 1-2 yrs ago.
5.You've already made this. Again, redundant.
6. Sigh, again with the ad hominems. Really, if discussing hypothetical matchups rustles you to the point where you have to resort to that needlessly, maybe you should think about getting a new hobby, other than having a creepy obsession with entering every thread where Fedor is even mentioned to talk shit.

1. Rungrust could very well be factor. This is a good point to bring up, and one reason I would rather see Fedor take fight against Mir, or someone more on that level.
2. Werdum is what, 37/38ish. Age would be a non-factor. Mileage might, though.
3. Really? You honestly think Fedor would walk into the same trap again. Besides which, one fight doesn't mean a lot. Using a sample size of 1 doesn't prove anything.
4. "Werdum has been fighting consistently" is just another way of saying Fedor might have ringrust. You're being redundant.
5.Werdum is not drastically better now than he was when he fought Fedor IMO, although I believe his striking is marginally better. You're mostly buying into Zuffa hype on that one, ie now that he's the best guy in UFC, he must have drastically improved since his SF days. Hunt was working him, and Nog was holding his own, as recently as 1-2 yrs ago.
5.You've already made this. Again, redundant.
6. Sigh, again with the ad hominems. Really, if discussing hypothetical matchups rustles you to the point where you have to resort to that needlessly, maybe you should think about getting a new hobby, other than having a creepy obsession with entering every thread where Fedor is even mentioned to talk shit.

Holy shit, talk about denial.

Werdum isn't really better it's just Zuffa hype?

So fucking delusional. You're such a waste of bandwidth, kid. If we're talking about creepy obsessions, we should start with you and Fedor.

It's like a little kid that refuses to believe Santa Claus isn't real.

I would pay double

I'll put it this way. If Fedor is fighting in Bellator, I don't care. I won't buy that. If he's fighting in the UFC for the title or in the hopes of receiving a title shot with a win, then hell yes, I will pay.

I'll be streaming everything from here on out. Not supporting the moves the company makes.

A boycot is when you don't consume the product.

Taking the moral high ground and then stealing it makes you worse than that which you protest.

Pay your way loser.

Tell me again why would people buy a PPV when they can stream it for free and then download the HD version the next day??? People who can get things for free won't spend a dime no matter what Super Fight or Dream fight is out there. Come on you have people having a hard time paying 99 cents for a song when they can just download it for free you think they gonna shell out $60?

Tell me again why would people buy a PPV when they can stream it for free and then download the HD version the next day??? People who can get things for free won't spend a dime no matter what Super Fight or Dream fight is out there. Come on you have people having a hard time paying 99 cents for a song when they can just download it for free you think they gonna shell out $60?
They do it because they are grown men and prefer to pay their way instead of taking everything that can be taken.

And you're just as delusional as all of the other Fedor fanatics.

I wouldn't say I'm delusional but maybe overly supportive. ? Btw I haven't seen you post on here in a while. Did The Fedor talk make you feel obligated to tussle with Fedor fans again?

He's an ancient has been who got brutally knocked out by an even older middle weight. He was great in his day but I have zero interest in seeing him fight at this point.

Only if he was debuting against Mir.

otherwise no, not by itself.

Back