If Dom beats TJ again decisively, then loses to Cody

The first TJ/Cruz fight was so suuuuuuuuuuuuuper close that
  • Two judges gave TJ round 1
  • Two judges gave TJ round 4
  • Two judges gave TJ round 5
And yet he still lost.

Yep. I wish people would stop acting like close fights are robberies. Then they pass of their opinions of who won the fight as if they're hard truths.

Assuncao and Moraes is better than Cody ...

River and lineker are the comeback fights to make

I'd like to see Dom vs. Lineker for sure. That's the kind of opponent that Dom shines against.

Why argue about a super close split decision from 2 1/2 years ago?
The TJ vs Cruz rematch is the biggest fight, so that's the one they'll make if Cruz is healthy. Stop kidding yourselves that anything else matters.

A healthy Dominick Cruz it's like the old Vitor motivated BJ Penn and Chuck with that look in his eyes all put into one

A healthy Dominick Cruz it's like the old Vitor motivated BJ Penn and Chuck with that look in his eyes all put into one
Except injured Dom still beat TJ, so there was no excuse

I'd like to see Dom vs. Lineker for sure. That's the kind of opponent that Dom shines against.

I agree

But the biggest problem I have with Dom is he won't take another fight that's not a TS ...

Also he is very inactive ..

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if he fought NON TS cause if he got injured or goes Mia for whatever it won't stall out the Title

Well, that's their opinion. IMO, in a 5 round championship fight, if the champion is the aggressor and the fight is close, the champ wins. .

Thats nice and all, but you have to pick someone at the end of each round. You can't wait until the end to say, well, its close so give it to the champ.

I wish we could see Dillashaw vs Cruz 2, but I would say Cruz has to beat a contender before getting the title shot.

he never beat TJ in the first place.

15934bf8dafe54b80f1584222ed7f2f2.jpg

Fair point, let me rephrase, if Dom is "healthy enough" to fight, that's the fight they make.

I like how TJ said it

Cruz made him fight contenders.

If Cruz wants that fight he needs to beat Barao or Morales or something

Back