If Dom beats TJ again decisively, then loses to Cody

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Will there have ever been such a high level A>B>C>A type situation ever before ?

he never beat TJ in the first place. Dillashaw is the best of the three. He's improved what Cruz introduced.

Not gonna happen- he'll need 2 wins over todays top 135ers which isn't gonna happen which is justice cause HE SHOULD'VE NEVER BEEN HANDED THAT TITLE in first fight

Not gonna happen- he'll need 2 wins over todays top 135ers which isn't gonna happen which is justice cause HE SHOULD'VE NEVER BEEN HANDED THAT TITLE in first fight
It was a close fight lol, stop acting like it was a robbery, media scores had 12 for Cruz and 10 for tj.

It was close sure but lots of people feel he did lose

Well, that's their opinion. IMO, in a 5 round championship fight, if the champion is the aggressor and the fight is close, the champ wins. I've watched that fight several times and have never felt like Cruz won that. And I'm not even a big TJ fan.

The first TJ/Cruz fight was so suuuuuuuuuuuuuper close that
  • Two judges gave TJ round 1
  • Two judges gave TJ round 4
  • Two judges gave TJ round 5
And yet he still lost.

Then it's time for a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!!!

I never want to see any of those 3 guys fight each other again. Give someone else a crack at the title.

Why argue about a super close split decision from 2 1/2 years ago?
The TJ vs Cruz rematch is the biggest fight, so that's the one they'll make if Cruz is healthy. Stop kidding yourselves that anything else matters.

Will there have ever been such a high level A>B>C>A type situation ever before ?
He wolnt tho, he "won" a close fight years ago and did everything possible to avoid the rematch, TJ gotten better since then and dom got slower and more injured. There's a reason Dom wolnt fight for anything but the belt he's not confident he can beat top contenders anymore and he's protecting his big payday loss.

TJ vs Assuncao
Cody vs Moraes
Cruz vs Lineker (or Rivera)

You're welcome.

• Two judges gave TJ round 5
And yet he still lost.
Also close enough for 1 judge to give dom the first 3 and 1 judge to give dom the last 4. Soooooooo yeah it was close

Also close enough for 1 judge to give dom the first 3 and 1 judge to give dom the last 4. Soooooooo yeah it was close

What a weird post.

You know Dom won the fight, right?

he never beat TJ in the first place. Dillashaw is the best of the three. He's improved what Cruz introduced.
I don't like Cruz at all but he 100% won the first fight. Watched it several times and still don't see how people could think TJ won.

Back