If Dom beats TJ again decisively, then loses to Cody

Assuncao and Moraes is better than Cody ...

River and lineker are the comeback fights to make

Anybody know whem Dom is going to be able to fight again?
Also I want him to win but don't want to wait 2 years for him to defend

I'm fairly confident TJ KO's Cruz if they ever rematch.

The first TJ/Cruz fight was so suuuuuuuuuuuuuper close that
  • Two judges gave TJ round 1
  • Two judges gave TJ round 4
  • Two judges gave TJ round 5
And yet he still lost.
I think that has more to do with how terrible the judging is, especially for a Cruz fight. Did you know two judges gave Cruz 1,2, and 5 against Cody? That fight could have been a draw but we all know who won.

It was a close fight lol, stop acting like it was a robbery, media scores had 12 for Cruz and 10 for tj.
Not acting like it was a robbery.T.J was champ and it was a close fight but imo, T.j pressured the fight and had the more telling blows- in that context I thought he was jobbed

I don't like Cruz at all but he 100% won the first fight. Watched it several times and still don't see how people could think TJ won.

Because idiots here don't know how to comprehend angles. A lot of the punches Dillashaw threw that "counted" did not hit Cruz or they barely brisked him. There's a reason Dillashaw was throwing a temper tantrum most of the fight, until he started to finally do something when Cruz no longer had a foot.

TJ lost to a man without knees. Deal with it.

lmao this x1000

Dom comes back from career threatening injuries and still manages to make TJ whiff like an extra in a ninja movie. Even though his body can't move like it used to Dom is still as mentally sharp as ever and gameplanned to a T.

There's a lot of stupid shite that comes out of the mouths of TAM fighters - most of it actually is. But what Cody said about being faster than TJ is true. He was faster. He was a lot faster than Dom, which is why he managed to beat him where Dillasnake failed. In the early goings of the 227 fight, he was tagging TJ. All he had to do was keep it up and stay disciplined. Instead he hurt TJ a little and then ran charging into the same goddamn counter like three times. If he landed and then escaped every time, going for the win and not the KO, he probably would have gotten the KO.

Those TAM idiots can't watch film for dick. All they had to do was copy Dom's gameplan and Cody probably could have pulled it off better, but here we are.

Well, that's their opinion. IMO, in a 5 round championship fight, if the champion is the aggressor and the fight is close, the champ wins. I've watched that fight several times and have never felt like Cruz won that. And I'm not even a big TJ fan.
I was pulling for tj hard at the time and even I knew he lost. Tj was hitting air all night. Honestly I think that fighter was one of the most embarrassing I’ve seen into terms of tj throwing like a 6 strike combo and landing none. Cruz made him look like a fool at times

lmao this x1000

Dom comes back from career threatening injuries and still manages to make TJ whiff like an extra in a ninja movie. Even though his body can't move like it used to Dom is still as mentally sharp as ever and gameplanned to a T.

There's a lot of stupid shite that comes out of the mouths of TAM fighters - most of it actually is. But what Cody said about being faster than TJ is true. He was faster. He was a lot faster than Dom, which is why he managed to beat him where Dillasnake failed. In the early goings of the 227 fight, he was tagging TJ. All he had to do was keep it up and stay disciplined. Instead he hurt TJ a little and then ran charging into the same goddamn counter like three times. If he landed and then escaped every time, going for the win and not the KO, he probably would have gotten the KO.

Those TAM idiots can't watch film for dick. All they had to do was copy Dom's gameplan and Cody probably could have pulled it off better, but here we are.

Cody was doing fine until he decided to do his blitz with 15 hook combination. He's not smart enough to beat TJ. I doubt just TAM is the problem.

Then they should change the name to the Rock, Paper, Scissors Division.

Well, that's their opinion. IMO, in a 5 round championship fight, if the champion is the aggressor and the fight is close, the champ wins. I've watched that fight several times and have never felt like Cruz won that. And I'm not even a big TJ fan.

Well the people that mattered at the time felt like TJ lost

Dillashaw beats Cruz,again? Cruz is still the goat though,couldn’t believe they were just handing the goat status to tj like that. Cody has like 14 fights and lost twice to tj , I can’t compare that to the extended reign of Dominic Cruz. He’s the better fighter but better legacy ? You’re trippin

lmao this x1000

It’s teally frustrating. TAM is completely inept. I don’t understand how they can’t manage to formulate a game plan and make adjustments. No wonder TJ left. Good on him.

Also. Dom can take a punch. Gotta give the man some credit

The Randy - Chuck - Tito
A bit different but similar

he never beat TJ in the first place. Dillashaw is the best of the three. He's improved what Cruz introduced.

You can think that, but he didn't lose to TJ, and he walked away with the belt.

Back