If DC loses tonight. Whats the excuse Jones haters are going to spew?

If he beats DC soundly, then seriously, folks just need to acknowledge his greatness as a champion.

I'm not a huge JBJ fan, but I think the guy is dangerous for almost any fighter in the world to go up against. He can do shit that no one else can, and he is very unpredictable.

This but it will never happen. Haters love to hate and they will just continue to spew their garbage and discredit Jones because they cant deal with him being as good as he is.

It's funny, because Jones fanboys have spent months discrediting DC and saying he has nothing for Jones. But we are the ones who are going to spew the excuses? You guys shoot both ways, it boggles. You fanboys have already laid out the excuses for the haters.

So what excuse will you choose?

Ummmm... He lost?

They will say that Gus actually beat him and he was the real champion all along and that Gus will run through him in the rematch.

I think they will say Cormier was overrated and fought heavyweight bums

The only thing I can see people saying which is actually probably true, is DC does look very worked up for this fight, which I hope isn't a downfall, but we will see.

It's funny, because Jones fanboys have spent months discrediting DC and saying he has nothing for Jones. But we are the ones who are going to spew the excuses? You guys shoot both ways, it boggles. You fanboys have already laid out the excuses for the haters.

I dont come here too often but I havent seen anyone discrediting DC or saying he has nothing for Jones. DC is a tough SOB and other than Gus, this will be Jones toughest test to date.

Fireworks will ensue, Bones is ready, we shall see if DC brings it or fails. Cant wait!

That is true. The wall of reassurance both of them have built for themselves in trying to discredit DC works both ways. Actually it might be 3 of them, Jones might be up to 3 fans by now.

That depends on how many eye pokes DC has to absorb

Jones only won because of his reach.

Jones only won because of his reach.

Or

Jones only won because of his reach?

this statement doesn't even make sense. If someone says why someone lost its not an excuse, its just an analysis of what happened in the fight.

Now if they said well he only lost because he was injured then that's an excuse. But if someone says Jones used his reach well and kept Cormier off him..then there's nothing wrong with that.

I dont come here too often but I havent seen anyone discrediting DC or saying he has nothing for Jones. DC is a tough SOB and other than Gus, this will be Jones toughest test to date.

Fireworks will ensue, Bones is ready, we shall see if DC brings it or fails. Cant wait!

Oh the stuff you have missed

"DC is old"
" His competition is subpar"

Only some of the discrediting from Jones fanboys.

If DC loses, no shame losing to the LHW GOAT

I can honestly say that I hate Jones more than any fighter in history.

I won't make excuses for DC's loss, he's going to get finished. I hope I'm wrong but Jones is a monster, he's a freak of nature and he's high level in all skills.

He could squash half the LHW and HW division just on his size advantage, add in his skills and he's unbeatable.

His penchant for greasy maneuvers is a mystery to me, he could easily win his fights and a ton of fans if he stopped talking and fought clean.

Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete...

That depends on how many eye pokes DC has to absorb

This, I won't have one complaint if jones doesn't cheat but it's hard to not complain when someone pulls an illegal move every single fight.

As long as it doesn't involve eye pokes.

Jones loves his eye pokes.

Cormier is a MW, Cormier wasn't completely healthy, eyepokes, Cormier didn't have much experience at LHW, Jones should be fighting at HW, Jones reach is too much, Jones got in Cormiers head.. urgh that's all I can come up with

Back