If DC loses tonight. Whats the excuse Jones haters are going to spew?

masterless

Sherdog Veteran
Reaction score
Jones only won because of his reach.

Jones only won because of his reach.

Or

Jones only won because of his reach?

Jones haters are just as bad as Jones fanboys, quiet.

EDIT: Especially the butthurt fanboys who make threads to chirp the haters.

Maybe eye pokes.

Jones didn't get deducted points for all those eye pokes.

"DC was never that good. Who has he beat?... list of nonsense to discredit all DC's opponents"

Fight was overhyped and so was DC..

Eye pokes..

I'm withholding my excuses in case it happens I don't want to give away the gameplan of excuses I've prepared. Cormier will likely be the new champ so it probably won't come up anyway.

He is fat MW who never should be fighting at LHW. Never mind HW

If he beats DC soundly, then seriously, folks just need to acknowledge his greatness as a champion.

I'm not a huge JBJ fan, but I think the guy is dangerous for almost any fighter in the world to go up against. He can do shit that no one else can, and he is very unpredictable.

i will say that this guy is coming

Gustafsson1.jpg

There is a 80% probability of eye pokes from Jones, to be honest. I have a feeling he is gonna fight duuurty tonight.

The only reason would be he got robbed

I can honestly say that I hate Jones more than any fighter in history.

I won't make excuses for DC's loss, he's going to get finished. I hope I'm wrong but Jones is a monster, he's a freak of nature and he's high level in all skills.

He could squash half the LHW and HW division just on his size advantage, add in his skills and he's unbeatable.

His penchant for greasy maneuvers is a mystery to me, he could easily win his fights and a ton of fans if he stopped talking and fought clean.

It's funny, because Jones fanboys have spent months discrediting DC and saying he has nothing for Jones. But we are the ones who are going to spew the excuses? You guys shoot both ways, it boggles. You fanboys have already laid out the excuses for the haters.

Back