If Conor wins....

Who knows? And to be honest, who cares? All I will be thinking about Conor is "Goddamn!! The guy surprised me AGAIN. Hard to neglect him now in any GOAT discussion."

Who knows? And to be honest, who cares? All I will be thinking about Conor is "Goddamn!! The guy surprised me AGAIN. Hard to neglect him now in any GOAT discussion."
GOAT discussion? hell no.

You talked to your psychiatrist lately?

No, I don't pretend Khabib is the champ after beating Al, or I probably would have to.

Funny enough, I knew you dorks would try to play this Conor still hasn't defended shit. Crying will commence again October 7th, can't wait!

he won't win.

And if he does, the haters will come out in full force claiming that he's ducking everybody in the UFC if he doesn't have a fight booked 3 days later.

fergie will be the haters next golden boy. the cycle of hate won't end no matter what Conor accomplishes.

Conor could destroy khabib, crush fergie.... obliterate kevin lee...

and you would still have haters on here saying he's ducking, that he sucks.... and is getting favoritism from the UFC.

it's laughable
It's almost like there is always another challenger.

That's what every single Champ has to go through. That's what is all about. If you want to be the best, beat the best. Over and over again.

That is not exclusive to Conor. What's unique here is that he refused to take on challengers so long that he got stripped twice. So the criticism is not entirely uncalled for. It took him almost TWO YEARS to finally take on another top LW.

he won't win.

And if he does, the haters will come out in full force claiming that he's ducking everybody in the UFC if he doesn't have a fight booked 3 days later.

fergie will be the haters next golden boy. the cycle of hate won't end no matter what Conor accomplishes.

Conor could destroy khabib, crush fergie.... obliterate kevin lee...

and you would still have haters on here saying he's ducking, that he sucks.... and is getting favoritism from the UFC.

it's laughable
This post is the definition of a “shit post”.

will he actually be motivated to defend at least once or twice a year with all the cash he will be getting?
Still Cristiano Ronaldo would get more soo Conor will fight again in MMA or boxing

Conor fight only Saturday when in Ireland St. Johnson vs Celtic are playing that day too. He did that against Diaz 2 and 3 other times

so what fuck those teams
Conor like Celtic and he love to fight when they play against St. Johnson but only when they not playing home because he fight against Floyd when Celtic played home against St. Johnson and Conor lost but when Celtic not playing home against St. Johnson Conor win. 6 October St. Johnson vs Celtic are playing too just when Khabib vs Conor later that day will be

If Conor wins he’ll go on a break again. Then maybe a GSP catchweiight supermatch next summer. His first ”defense” could be vs Diaz in Dec 2019. Then an instant title shot at 170 in the summer of 2020.
Khabib and Tony of course isn’t getting anywhere near a title shot again while Conor holds the title. Even if Khabib dominates Conor for 4 rounds before Conor gets a lucky KO, he’s not getting a rematch.

If Conor loses well then he gets an instant rematch, if he wants to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back