If Conor wins....

will he actually be motivated to defend at least once or twice a year with all the cash he will be getting?
Don't think so.
He will use his win over Khabib as if it was a title defense, supporting him to be the top guy in the division.

There's little motivation for him to defend his (new) belt (again).

he won't win.

And if he does, the haters will come out in full force claiming that he's ducking everybody in the UFC if he doesn't have a fight booked 3 days later.

fergie will be the haters next golden boy. the cycle of hate won't end no matter what Conor accomplishes.

Conor could destroy khabib, crush fergie.... obliterate kevin lee...

and you would still have haters on here saying he's ducking, that he sucks.... and is getting favoritism from the UFC.

it's laughable

sorry... but "3 days later"?
Conor, after being humiliated by Nate, said himself that "what's next? a rematch with Aldo".
Then he refused to fight ALdo and demanded a new fight against Nate, not even in their own (LW) division. And somehow he gets a title shot after that, bypassing every top fighter.

Then he fought Eddie while it was ALREADY KNOWN he would take a fucking year off because his GF was pregnant... as if any other fighter did that...

Then right after Floyd fight, he said himself, what's next: Khabib at the end of the year. Didn't happen.
Then he said he was training, ready to replace Khabib or Tony if one got injured. Tony gets hurt.... Conor is MIA... or not... he was throwing Dolly's at Khabib's bus. Instead of fighting like he hinted he would.

So please spare me with this BS of "3 days or he is ducking" crybaby talk.
There's a huge difference between on and the other. So the criticism is valid.

Note: he is fighting now, so it becomes an irrelevant discussion; but your justification simply sucks.

No, actually I didn’t. You’re a typical load gargler. You take everything that isn’t hyperbolic praise as a slight. That’s just where your simple mind goes. It’s just you making up stuff again. You’re clearly not intelligent enough to interpret my words. If you want clarification I’ll give it to you.

I don’t believe conor was any where close to being ready to fight. Even if he was the UFC wouldn’t have let him fight as they want to give him the best chance to win. I’ll put it in simple terms even you can understand. Stay ready = stay relevant.
I won't know if you're trolling me or what, what you're saying is that they didn't let Conor fight khabib because they were protecting him but yet they are fighting in october. But I'm the dummy, have a nice day

sorry... but "3 days later"?
Conor, after being humiliated by Nate, said himself that "what's next? a rematch with Aldo".
Then he refused to fight ALdo and demanded a new fight against Nate, not even in their own (LW) division. And somehow he gets a title shot after that, bypassing every top fighter.

Then he fought Eddie while it was ALREADY KNOWN he would take a fucking year off because his GF was pregnant... as if any other fighter did that...

Then right after Floyd fight, he said himself, what's next: Khabib at the end of the year. Didn't happen.
Then he said he was training, ready to replace Khabib or Tony if one got injured. Tony gets hurt.... Conor is MIA... or not... he was throwing Dolly's at Khabib's bus. Instead of fighting like he hinted he would.

So please spare me with this BS of "3 days or he is ducking" crybaby talk.
There's a huge difference between on and the other. So the criticism is valid.

Note: he is fighting now, so it becomes an irrelevant discussion; but your justification simply sucks.
You haters crack me up, Conor is fighting khabib, yet he's been ducking him for 2 years.
You got to come up with something else my man.
He took 2 years off because he felt like it, who cares.... the man made a hundred million dollars and wanted to enjoy his newborn son.
If you want to equate that into him ducking then I can't help you

He beats Khabib and he writes his own ticket. Could might take another stab at boxing. If, IF, Nate beats Porier the only big payday fight the UFC can offer McGregor is the rubber match between the two.

With a win McGregor will grow too big for the UFC to control.

Partnership or walk.

I'm rooting for the Irish guy.

For the first time, me too. I love strikers and dont care for wrestlers who dont close the show. I also wanna see someone finally stick it to dana and McG 's the only guy in that position. His fans made me dislike the guy but if he can pull off a win in what is easily the worst matchup for him in MMA i just might change my tune for good.

You haters crack me up, Conor is fighting khabib, yet he's been ducking him for 2 years.
You got to come up with something else my man.
He took 2 years off because he felt like it, who cares.... the man made a hundred million dollars and wanted to enjoy his newborn son.
If you want to equate that into him ducking then I can't help you
Kid, don't put words where I clearly didn't.
And why is that that nutsuckers like tou always try to add how much money he made as if it has any bearing on the topic at hand?
GSP, SIlva, Jon Jones... all made millions as well and not one of them took a year off because their wives/GF's got pregnant.

And if you notice, I never said ducking. I merely took exception of another asinine comment you made about "3 days or he is ducking" when in reality, not only he said himself whom he would fight next (rematch Aldo and fight against khabib) and didn't do it.
And that was ALL I noted.

So don't try to argue what I didn't say. If you are so insecure on answering about what I said that you have to cry about something I didn't say, then we both know you simply have no answer...which is, by the way, what I expected.

If u want to be one of the GOATs imo you need to defend your belt.
What if there were no belts? You can't take away from Conor's fighting prowess if he beats Khabib. He will be in the GOAT conversation, I don't care how many belts he didn't defend or how many dollys he has thrown. And no, I am not a Conor fan, but the guy can fuckin fight. I still don't think he beats Khabib, though.

Back