If Conor beats Nate at ufc 202...

read the initial question to which I responded... It wasn't comparing conor/MM, it was a response to which fighter could leave the division and draw more in anon title fight... MM doesn't draw at 125, and has no contenders... He'd draw more leaving the division for any top 5-10 BW in a non title fight for sure.

Ah, sorry. My bad.

Yeah, he'd totally draw more going up and fighting Cruz than he would defending his belt at 125.

I said "draw more".... TJ? the guy who gets payed less than Sage? behave
You said draw more in anon title fight outside his own division... and you got loop-holed. Don't be mad, bro... MM would draw more against any top 5-10 BW than any title fight in his own division because he's mopped it up already... no one wants to watch 125 title fights.

You said draw more in anon title fight outside his own division... and you got loop-holed. Don't be mad, bro... MM would draw more against any top 5-10 BW than any title fight in his own division because he's mopped it up already... no one wants to watch 125 title fights.

Superfight with Joanna. xD

Would love it. Would sell major , be hell of a fun fight to watch , and the shit storm on here would be legendary.

Exactly. Someone here who understands this is entertainment and a business. Id also state I have no problems with Conor relinquishing his fw belt if this fight happens. He already achieved that goal, and beat all the top guys bar Fankie (and maybe Lamas and Swanson if you consider them competitors), and Conor vs Nick is the biggest fight they can make with him right now. It would do way more than Conor v Aldo, and even more than Conor v Nate (Nick is a bigger draw). The smack talk between him and the Diaz brothers would be epic, and The narrative of "the big, older brother stepping in" is pretty cool. Also, Conor is already prepared for the diaz style so he'd be ready to go assuming he has no injuries, and UFC 205 lost its two major prospective champion headliners in New Yorkers' Jones and Weidman, both of whom wont be able to defend or compete for belts.

The only major problem, really, is that Conor has about a10-20% chance of beating nate, and even less against Nick. But damm it would be a fun promotion and fight...!

Conor's favoritism just displays how unfair the UFC is to so many fighters. It's not about how good you are in this popularity contest.

Back