If Conor beats Nate at ufc 202...

marcusnz80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Then Id like to see Conor vs Nick on November 12 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

oh god can you imagine the "but he hasnt defended his belt" brigade if that happened? they would be unbearable

Last edited:
Why? Do the Diaz brothers have drug debts or something?

oh god can you imagine the "but he hasnt defended his belt" brigade if that happened? they would be unbarable
Are you a moron? He's holding the belt hostage, of course people (mainly fighters) should complain. You're a dumbass

Are you a moron? He's holding the belt hostage, of course people (mainly fighters) should complain. You're a dumbass
you mean the belt he won in december? holding it hostage? behave lol

you mean the belt he won in december? holding it hostage? behave lol
if he fights again outside of FW before at least defending it once, he should be stripped. we didn't get there yet but it's two fights with no defenses already. what will aldo do, defend his interim belt?

if he fights again outside of FW before at least defending it once, he should be stripped. we didn't get there yet but it's two fights with no defenses already. what will aldo do, defend his interim belt?
Im not calling for him to fight Nick btw, I was just saying the fans bitching about him not defending his title would be unbearable, which they would be lol

No, Aldo is next.

mcg205_by_fincher7-dac2xo5.png

Nick afterwards? Possibly, but he has to go back down to 145 and defend his belt after 202.

If Conor wins this then he and Nate have the trilogy fight and they both retire rich as fuck.

I can tell from my wife's reaction to the, "I know you." promo that this shit is going to sell to the casuals in a big, big way.

Could he please just defend the fucking belt or vacate it already?

Nick? GSP vs. Nick would be interesting. Not Conor.

Back