If Conor beats Nate at ufc 202...

Would love it. Would sell major , be hell of a fun fight to watch , and the shit storm on here would be legendary.

no they wouldnt, they are cunts lol
Whoa, no need to refer to people who hate Conor as vaginas. I think after this fight with Nate, Conor should either defend or relinquish the belt. By the time he defends it would be almost a year since he won the title (minimum) and that's a long enough dabble in LW - he should make a call on where he wants to keep fighting by then.

yeah well, they would be right to complain
I think so. It's time for Conor to fight at 145 again.

He wanted his shot at the LW crown, RDA had to pull out, he lost to Diaz. What has happened to this point isn't his fault, it should have been a 'one and done', either he won the LW belt or he lost the fight and returned to FW. After Diaz that's enough fluffing about.

Whoa, no need to refer to people who hate Conor as vaginas. I think after this fight with Nate, Conor should either defend or relinquish the belt. By the time he defends it would be almost a year since he won the title (minimum) and that's a long enough dabble in LW - he should make a call on where he wants to keep fighting by then.
did an Aussie really object to my use of the word "cunts"? thought you guys used that word as much as we do in Scotland?

I think so. It's time for Conor to fight at 145 again.

He wanted his shot at the LW crown, RDA had to pull out, he lost to Diaz. What has happened to this point isn't his fault, it should have been a 'one and done', either he won the LW belt or he lost the fight and returned to FW. After Diaz that's enough fluffing about.
yup, and I think mcgregor vs aldo 2 is an even bigger fight than nick diaz tbh

did an Aussie really object to my use of the word "cunts"? thought you guys used that word as much as we do in Scotland?
I never use that word, I think it's filthy. Seen my sig? I'm all about the love, bro.

I'd like to see the fight at some point but right now absolutely isn't the time. He'll either fight Aldo or Alvarez, or at a stretch, do the Nate rubber match. They aren't gonna have him fight another Diaz brother right now, back-to-back-to-back.

you mean the belt he won in december? holding it hostage? behave lol
Name one champion that fought 2 times in another weightclass without defending... Lets completely ignore that he's been healthy and not defended for 8 months...

Name one champion that fought 2 times in another weightclass without defending... Lets completely ignore that he's been healthy and not defended for 8 months...
name another champion that could have a non title fight in another weightclass that can outdraw any other fight he could possibly have in his own division?

name another champion that could have a non title fight in another weightclass that can outdraw any other fight he could possibly have in his own division?

Mighty Mouse. #win.

Mighty Mouse. #win.
who could he fight in a non title fight that could draw more than a championship fight in his own division?

The thing is though, we kind of needed Aldo vs Edgar 2 to happen first to decide who gets the first shot.

who could he fight in a non title fight that could draw more than a championship fight in his own division?

TJ or Faber for sure and probably any other top 10 BW.... Its not hard to beat 13 viewers against any 125'er in the UFC...

TJ or Faber for sure and probably any other top 10 BW.... Its not hard to beat 13 viewers against any 125'er in the UFC...
I said "draw more".... TJ? the guy who gets payed less than Sage? behave

I love MM but he's not drawing anything close to any McGregor no matter what the circumstances.
read the initial question to which I responded... It wasn't comparing conor/MM, it was a response to which fighter could leave the division and draw more in anon title fight... MM doesn't draw at 125, and has no contenders... He'd draw more leaving the division for any top 5-10 BW in a non title fight for sure.

If it's not a defense of his FW title he needs to be stripped. Nate will run him out of WW and he won't smell a title at LW so I'm not sure why he's fucking around two classes above his title weight (besides $$$$). An already difficult cut is going to be a mother fucker if he goes back down to FW.

Back