If conor beats nate and aldo again he would become the mma GOAT

908.gif

Fedor a hilly billy who fought just cans, and Mcgregor the Goat..... OMG, what's happening? This is a MMA parallel universe?

what? no. What does his fight with Nathan even have to do with a Goat discussion.
Why would somebody who wins a UFC title and defens it one time be in a goat discussion.
Could you troll a little bit more obvious..
I thought I told you to change that shitty avatar.

These people are crazy.... Good luck defending your title for a decade. So, Nate is now the goat because he beat your goat in 10 days notice? So Verdum was the goat when he beat fedor? Weidman the goat when he beat Silva?! Frankie Edgar the goat when he heat BJ Penn? Brock Lesnar the goat when he beat Culture? But go ahead, put your Mc Nuggets in the pedestal as you wish.

His record is already insane, with wins over max holloway , dustin proirier, diego brandao, Chad mendes, Jose aldo etc. But what is the most impressive is the way he wins....
AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

If Conor wasn't a warrior and dared to be so great he would have a good case to be the GOAT. He made the mistake of jumping from 145 to fight a guy who's fought at 170 several times. Who else in UFC does this? Especially when they have the hype that Conor does. The guy is a warrior.

guess people underestimate the word GOAT.
there is no way to be a goat within a short period of time

Question:

Have you ever seen members have one fighter as their AV as much as Conor?

I'm like the biggest Nick Diaz fanboy, and I had a few pictures up but I mix it up bro. MMA isn't my life, and neither is one damn fighter.

Like it or not, you absolutely stink of fair-weather fan if you have a Conor AV, especially when you then create pro-Conor posts every 2 minutes.

I honestly think Conor would have to knock Diaz out, go down and knock Aldo out again, then go up to his NATURAL weight class and win the title, and then hold it for several defenses to even be in the argument.

Conor hasn't done the things a Henderson or a Penn has done, never mind the Fedor's and the St. Pierre's.

Let Conor go unbeaten for 5-6 years. Let him beat world class fighters for years and then we can talk.

He's beaten 2 "elite" fighters, one of those is even arguable in Mendes. Mendes is also tiny and should be at Bantamweight and had like 2 weeks to prepare.

Conor has time, but I do not see Fedor, GSP, Silva, Jones, Aldo, Henderson, Nogueira, Penn levels of talent.

He needs atleast ten more wins against top contenders and defend the belt to be considered a GOAT, he is currently on a ZERO fight win streak.
He can start with a win over Nate, and go from there. But i doubt he can do it.

His record is already insane, with wins over max holloway , dustin proirier, diego brandao, Chad mendes, Jose aldo etc. But what is the most impressive is the way he wins....
Sorry, but no chance.
Some fighters dominated for decade long.
Conor is not even on top 5 yet.

He has to actually defend his belt. He has to keep winning, and not running away from stylistically challenging opponents.
Oh, and he has to fight people with full camps.

TS is a troll who doesnt know shit about fighting .... so ill just leave this shitty thread
Lol! Your avatar has me going this morning! Is that crazy horse!?! Never seen that before. How ridiculous!

Don't worry, TS. Diaz already made of Conor a once ever athlete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back