If conor beats nate and aldo again he would become the mma GOAT

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His record is already insane, with wins over max holloway , dustin proirier, diego brandao, Chad mendes, Jose aldo etc. But what is the most impressive is the way he wins....

giphy.gif

People like you would think so. No doubt

what? no. What does his fight with Nathan even have to do with a Goat discussion.
Why would somebody who wins a UFC title and defens it one time be in a goat discussion.
Could you troll a little bit more obvious..

I'd say beat Nate Diaz, then Aldo, then the 155 champion and then the 170 champion.

He will be the goat if he does that.

Ever heard of Fedor, GSP and Anderson Silva?

one is a cheater. one is a hilly billy russian that fought cans and when came to USA and fought real fighters.... he got wrecked. And the other one.... the other one is good, but can't finish.

If he went over 10 years being unbeaten, but he already lost, so no.

a goat who cant beat opponent who comes straight out of vacations to fight? ok. and connor being in the best shape of his life ,lololol

a guy is straight up delusional all those bs interviews and his antics are so damn annoying either he got brain damaged or his mental,but that hype for casuals are excellent i guess

TS is a troll who doesnt know shit about fighting .... so ill just leave this shitty thread

I'd say beat Nate Diaz, then Aldo, then the 155 champion and then the 170 champion.

He will be the goat if he does that.
He beats Nate, then he can drop the belt (getting too big for FW) and makes a run at LW and becomes champ. Then if he defends the LW title 5+ times BJ Penn style and has a close match against the WW champ (doesn't have to win, just make it close)...

Then he could definitely be up for... front runner even.

TS, I already told you in your other shit thread: AT LEAST, TRY, FFS!

I'd love to see him win over Nate. It's not like it's impossible, he was hitting him easily and quite hard in the first.

But we'll see. I'm not very optimistic - he looked like the worse fighter too soon.

what? no. What does his fight with Nathan even have to do with a Goat discussion.
Why would somebody who wins a UFC title and defens it one time be in a goat discussion.
Could you troll a little bit more obvious..

This

Uh huh

Well

No.

God Conor fans are the worst. No, he would not be goat after one title defense. Or even in the discussion.

Back