If Connor Loses, Backlash from Fighters: Epic

LOL J/K indeed. Shit redefines white belt post.
McGRAMMAR went 10/10 in the reply.

For only having been here since thursday, his trolling skills are top notch. lol

Some losers have been here over a year, and they have to steal their cringe worthy lines from reddit.

Conor is a proven world class athlete, win lose or draw the hype was very much justified.

I think McGregor's situation is very different to Ronda and Sage. Sage never looked great in the UFC and lost to a can. Ronda was a nasty champion with very large favoritism over HH and she looked horrible and full of leaks in the fight.

Mcgregor is a small favorite. He has a big mouth and will suffer for it whenever his win streak ends, but even if RDA exposes him and makes him look bad, that's only gonna be surprising for Mcgregor's fans. Also he is wildly gambling by taking this fight with the LW champion, it's definitely crazy enough that most people will know to respect it if he loses.

I think McGregor's situation is very different to Ronda and Sage. Sage never looked great in the UFC and lost to a can. Ronda was a nasty champion with very large favoritism over HH and she looked horrible and full of leaks in the fight.

Mcgregor is a small favorite. He has a big mouth and will suffer for it whenever his win streak ends, but even if RDA exposes him and makes him look bad, that's only gonna be surprising for Mcgregor's fans. Also he is wildly gambling by taking this fight with the LW champion, it's definitely crazy enough that most people will know to respect it if he loses.

So you don't think his past antics will trigger epic trash talk from the fighters?
Like i said, even sage caught a lot of shit on twitter. I can only imagine what the fighters that connor has pissed off would have to say if he gets KO'd or submitted.

conor fanboys, you are kidding yourself if you don't think he can lose this fight. he's the better striker yes, but RDA is a monster. if he catches conor with a liver kick like he did Cowboy, throws him against the cage or takes him down, could be over very quick.
i honestly cant wait to see the fight, and have no pick for who will win. but those of you already got him beating lawler for WW, are really delusional. This is a dangerous, risky fight for Conor. don't kid yourself about that.

p.s. conor is not coming to ww next so stop it, maybe in 5 years when he gets sick of cutting weight, but not anytime soon.

So you don't think his past antics will trigger epic trash talk from the fighters?
Like i said, even sage caught a lot of shit on twitter. I can only imagine what the fighters that connor has pissed off would have to say if he gets KO'd or submitted.

Oh I'm sure some people will bash him and laugh at his fans, I'm on that wagon too when it happens, I just don't think he'll get epic proportion backlash for losing a title fight against RDA, even if he looks bad. He shouldn't anyway.

Conor vs Werdum seems the only logical match up at this point.

Hey look, another "If Conor loses/when Conor loses/Conor will lose/Can't wait for Conor to lose" type thread. These threads have replaced the "McGregoat/Conor will be the GOAT/Conor can beat any LW, WW, MW, LHW, HW" threads that were running wild 1 to 2 years ago. It's come full circle, and is equally as annoying.

Not a big Conor fan but no way, not at all.
There may be a couple comments here and there about LW being too much, but it would be pretty pathetic by anyone to get on him over that when he is fighting the champion first up haha.

He has already achieved more than the majority of fighters in MMA will achieve, even if he was to go down in the first round against RDA, he wouldn't be the first.

In the same way the best soccer player in the world Christiano Ronaldo gets laughed at when he fluffs a shot, the most exciting fighter in combat sport since Tyson will take flak if and when he falters. The 'keep your head up' & 'you'll come back stronger' is reserved for bums.

This forum will be unreadable for weeks no matter what the outcome is, that I know for sure

Conor-Sage-ronda.jpg
comparing those two to conor shows that you're an absolute noob

Back