If Connor Loses, Backlash from Fighters: Epic

I really don't see him losing this fight, but without a doubt you are correct, Conor will receive a huge amount of stick when he loses, It will all be worth it though for the rewards he has.
yea no doubt, hes created a huge character in himself - lots of love and hate - thats a great thing for him - i def dont think he is on the level of ronda rousey, where people just seethingly hate her - conor isnt nearly as bad, in my opinion, not on the same level - if he lost, i wouldnt think its that big a deal, he stepped up and took a big opportunity - RDA is a serious fighter with a serious track record

Sage got backlash because he got promoted heavily and paid quite a bit for someone who was 1-0 in the UFC and had nothing that warranted it.

Conor is the 145 lb champion and beat Aldo in 13 seconds, whether you like Conor or don't game recognizes game, Conor proved himself, Sage didn't. I'm sure some people will laugh at Conor(mostly Brazilians) but it won't be anything like Sage.

I would tend to agree with this post and I'm no Conor flag waver, I'm backing RDA on this one if Conor loses to RDA in a good hard fight he may lose the fight but still holds on to the respect of fans, non fans, & fighters. Lose to RDA by severe ass kicking & grinding better he ask his agent to get him any roles Jason Stratham might be casting for.

If Sage "He's Only 19" Northcutt received some nasty backlash, I can only imagine the shit storm that would descend on connor if he lost to RDA.
The tweets and comments, just from the fighters would be vicious, but the fans wouldn't be left behind.
I really hope connor is psychologically ready because it's become very acceptable to produce the same level of backlash after a loss, that the p.r. machine produced to artificially hype a fighter.
The rhonda backlash will only have been a trial run for the "once ever" response to connor's KO.

If 40/40 got sage, the nicest (or fakest) guy in UFC, comments like "P*ssy", and "buy a guard", oooof, I can only imagine the creative responses from long time fighters that are struggling to pay their bills and feed their kids. It would be pandemonium.

Queue the fanboi's hate posts.

That's just the price you have to pay if you want to talk shit...The loss can be hard..Just look how it sent Rotunda packing. The real test is how you go about handling it.. THAT separates the boys from the men.

Im not the biggest Conor fan but it would be pretty lame if a fan says exposed or whatever if he loses a title fight above his weight class. It would be even sadder if a fighter tries to mock him for losing a title fight a division up.

coward, come on your account is shit, your av shows that you're a virgin
ywQ8lmp.gif

I wonder what head clean off would do if Conor asked him to get on his knees and do the damn thing. I'm thinking he would do it with a smile on his face before or after a sweaty fight.

I think it depends on how he loses.

Complete destruction, KO or quick sub: he shoulda stayed at 145, what was he thinking, etc...and general mockery

Close decision might earn him some respect: great effort, maybe he's not 100% full of shit

So you don't think his past antics will trigger epic trash talk from the fighters?
Like i said, even sage caught a lot of shit on twitter. I can only imagine what the fighters that connor has pissed off would have to say if he gets KO'd or submitted.

What can anyone one say?

Give me an example of what can be said and by whom, without them looking a far bigger cock than Conor will ever look if he lost.

Sage got backlash because he got promoted heavily and paid quite a bit for someone who was 1-0 in the UFC and had nothing that warranted it.

Conor is the 145 lb champion and beat Aldo in 13 seconds, whether you like Conor or don't game recognizes game, Conor proved himself, Sage didn't. I'm sure some people will laugh at Conor(mostly Brazilians) but it won't be anything like Sage.
As a man betting on RDA to beat Conor next month, I can get behind this post. Conor has proven to be legit. Sage? Not so much.

I've studied Dos Anjos extensively. I can see :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in his mentality. I saw pain in his face at the press conference. He's like a home invader waiting for his inevitable end on death row.

His last meal would be Brigadeiro with a side of mint ice cream
I always love these Sherbro Psychologists. If you saw pain in his face at that press conference you're too stupid to breath and chew gum at the same time.

Last edited:
Nah everyone likes Conor. RDA on the other hand is going to get a lot of post USADA backlash from every fighter after he gets iced inside one round.

Meanwhile every Conor fan will be celebrating as usual
eXz4w76.gif
After RDA beats Conor's ass next month people will be claiming PEDs per usual. They've already been doing it since Pettis.

Very well said sir.

Back